|2001||Master’s Diploma, Powder Metallurgy & Composite Materials, Coatings|
|2004||PhD , Powder Metallurgy & Composite Materials|
|Since 2006:||NUST “MISiS”, Senior Research Scientist|
|Since 2007:||NUST “MISiS”, Associate Professor|
Fields of Research Interests
Surface engeeniring (magnetron and ion sputtering, arc evaporation, ion implantation etc.). Materials science of thin films and coatings (hard wear-resistant, heat-resistant, low-friction, biomedical coatings etc.). Nanostructured/nanocomposite materials. Coatings characterization (structure characteristics, hardness, elastic properties, adhesion strength, tribological propertiest, wear-resistance, thermal stability, oxidation resistance etc.). Optical emission spectroscopy. Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy. Plasma diagnostics.
Participation at Research Projects
- Russia, Federal Target Programs: 14.575.21.0001 (2014-2015), 14.578.21.0086 (2014-2016), 11.519.11.3001 (2011-2013), 16.513.11.3092 (2011-2012), 02.740.11.0859 (2010-2012), P1248 (2010-2013), 02.513.12.3091 (2009-2010)
- Russia, Foundation for Basic Research: 13-03-12129 (2013-2015), 13-03-12081 (2013-2015),
- France, EGIDE (2006)
- ISTC: 3616 (2007-2010), 3589 (2007-2009)
- UK Royal Society: FSU14994 (2003-2005)
- EU Framework Program: NANOINDENT (2008-2010), NoE_EXCELL (2005-2009)
- CRDF: RUE1-2653-MO-05 (2005-2007)
Methods Used, Courses
- Spectroscopic methods of study
- Optical emission spectroscopy
- Non-vacuum methods of coating deposition
- Methods of physical vapor deposition
- Methods of chemical vapor deposition
- Formation and growth of nanostructured films
- Electrical gas discharges
2003 — diploma at Russian school-seminar on structural macrokinetics for young scientists (Chernogolovka, Russia), 2010 — Diploma for Leadership of students work (“METALLURGY-2010”), 2012 — Grant of Presedent of Russian Federation.
Honorable Titles, Membership in the Russian and Foreign Academies and Other Public Organizations
- 2004 — Member of International Association of Self-propagating High-temperature Synthesis
- 2007, 2011 — Member of European Materials Research Society
- Ph. V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev. Analysis of Elemental Composition by High-Frequency Glow Dicharge Optial Emission Spectroscopy. Protection of Metals and Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, 2012, V. 48, N5, 585-590
- F. V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev. Possibilities of Glow Discharge Optical Emission Spectroscopy in the Investigation of Coatings Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 2014, Vol. 55, No. 5, pp. 494–504
- Ph.V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev, J.F. Pierson, K.A. Kuptsov, D.V. Shtansky. Hard Cr—Al—Si—B—(N) coatings deposited by reactive and non-reactive magnetron sputtering of CrAlSiB target. Applied Surface Science, Volume 314, 30 September 2014, Pages 104-111
- K.A. Kuptsov, Ph.V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev, A.N. Sheveyko, D.V. Shtansky. Structural transformations in TiAlSiCN coatings in the temperature range 900-1600C. Acta Materialia 83 (2015) 408-418
- A.V. Bondarev, Ph.V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev, A.N. Sheveyko, D.V. Shtansky. Structure, tribological and electrochemical properties of low frictionTiAlSiCN/MoSeC coatings. Applied Surface Science 327 (2015) 253–261
- Ph. V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev, P. A. Trukhanov, A. V. Bondarev, N. V. Shvyndina, and E. A. Levashov. Structure and Properties of Tribological Coatings in Cu—B System. The Physics of Metals and Metallography Vol. 115 No. 7 2014, pp. 716–722
- Ph.V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev, D. Horwat, J. F. Pierson, and E. A. Levashov. Comparative Analysis of Cr—B Coatings Deposited by Magnetron Sputtering in DC and HIPIMS Modes. Technical Physics Letters, 2014, Vol. 40, No. 7, pp. 614–617
- K.A. Kuptsov, Ph.V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev, A.N. Sheveyko, D.V. Shtansky. Comparative study of electrochemical and impact wear behavior of TiCN, TiSiCN, TiCrSiCN, and TiAlSiCN coatings Surface and Coatings Technology, 216 (2013) Pages 273-281.
- E.A. Levashov, M.I. Petrzhik, D.V. Shtansky, F.V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev, A.N. Sheveiko, R.Z. Valiev, D.V. Gunderov, S.D. Prokoshkin, A.V. Korotitskiy, A.Yu. Smolin. Nanostructured Titanium Alloys and Multicomponent Bioactive Films: Mechanical Behavior at Indentation Materials Science and Engineering: A, 570 (2013) 51-62
- D.V. Shtansky, A.V. Bondarev, Ph.V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev, T.C. Rojas, V. Godinho, A. Fernández. Structure and tribological properties of MoCN-Ag coatings in the temperature range of 25–700 °C Applied Surface Science, 273 (2013) 408-414
- A. N. Sheveyko, Ph. V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev, and D. V. Shtansky. The Effect of Preliminary Ion Treatment on Structure and Chemical Properties of Polytetrafluoroethylene with a Bioactive Nanostructured Coating. Protection of Metals and Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, 2013, Vol. 49, No. 3, pp. 292–298.
- Ph. V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev, S. O. Andreev, N. V. Shvyndina, E. A. Levashov, A. N. Timofeev, and D. V. Shtansky.The Influence of Si Concentrations on the Oxidation Resistance of Mo—Si—B—(N) Coatings. Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 2014, Vol. 55, No. 6, pp. 645–651.
- Ph. V. Kiryukhantsev-Korneev, A. N. Sheveyko, K. A. Kuptsov, A. V. Novikov, and D. V. Shtansky. Ti—Cr—B—N Coatings Prepared by Pulsed Cathodic-Arc Evaporation of Ceramic TiCrB Target produced by SHS. Protection of Metals and Physical Chemistry of Surfaces, 2013, Vol. 49, No. 6, pp. 677–681.