Read Textbooks, Ask Teachers
While it is sufficient to pay attenstion to classes to pass thru the exams, it is required to read textbooks to build a more well-rounded understanding of the subject. We recommend that you read the textbooks on the subjects you like, and consult teachers with major questions you don’t understand.
The following textbooks relating the master program are available to download from MISIS IP-address range (read: you can download these textbooks if you’d get online from your lab):
- Principles Of Artificial Neural Networks (3rd Edition), by Graupe, Daniel.
- UML for the IT Business Analyst, by Podeswa, Howard.
- Diakoptics and Networks, by Happ, H. H.
- Architecting the Cloud: Design Decisions for Cloud Computing Service Models (SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS), by Kavis
Feel free to:
- download the textbook (that is possible from MISIS IP address range)
- limited printing. The actual page limits vary from one publishing house to another, but a good rule of thumb is not to print more than 50 pages at once.
You are not allowed to:
- put the files online, or even
- send it by email