Project management is a methodical approach to planning and guiding project processes from start to finish. Program will help define the goals and objectives of the project, determine when the various project components are to be completed and by whom, and create quality control checks to ensure that completed components meet a certain standard.
|What:||see program summary below|
|Duration:||2 weeks (form 15 July till 25 August 2016)|
|Deadline:||deadline to submit application is 30 June 2016|
|Price:||see Cost below|
|Contact person:||Marina Moskvina, email@example.com|
The program features lectures of leading scientists, development of the investment project, tests, cases. Syllabus of Lectures:
- Projects and Project Management
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Defining the Project
- Building and Maintaining Effective Team
- Planning and estimating
Practical exercises - solving practical tasks at home and in the classroom:
- Estimation of costs and benefits of the project.
- Financing in industrial investment projects.
- Assessment of economic efficiency in the short term.
- Estimation of project material balances.
- Supply Management.
Summer school fee is 500 EUR for a 2 week program including:
- Main classes (10:00-14:00)
- Course of Russian languageс (16:00-18:00)
- Cultural and social program (The program features a guided tour of Moscow as well as excursions to cultural and historical sites in the city and beyond (The main Galleries, Kremlin, trip to Sergiev Posad).
- Certificate of Attendance