The National University of Science and Technology MISiS through its “Program to Increase the Competitiveness of the National University of Science and Technology MISiS Among World-Leading Scientific Educational Centers” proudly announced that it is currently accepting applications for the 2015 International Student Scholarship Program from graduate students from our partner universities who plan to study in an engineering or technical field at MISiS for one or two semesters as part of their academic program. These highly-competitive, prestigious scholarships cover the entire period of study at MISiS.
- Free tuition to the National University of Science and Technology MISiS to study in one of our Russian- or English-medium master’s programs
- Priority for rooms in student residence halls (ranked #1 among all residence hall facilities in Moscow!)
- A stipend that the student will use to cover housing
- A stipend that the student will use to pay for mandatory health insurance (if not covered by home country or institution)
- Funds amounting to 23,000 RUB per month
List of Required Documents
- Completed application (158 КБ) with an attached color photograph
- Letter of recommendation
- Statement of Purpose in English or Russian
- Copy of diploma(s) translated into English or Russian. And, if applicable, a copy of any diploma supplement (plus certified Russian translation)
- Copy of student ID
- Copy of transcript(s) translated into English or Russian
- Copies of certificates for scientific achievements (if applicable)
- List of publications (if applicable)
All documents must be submitted via email to email@example.com with the subject heading
LAST-NAME FIRST-NAME DOCUMENT by 1 June 2016.
More information about the International Student Scholarship Program can be found online on the MISiS website. Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.