The structure that organizes the continuous training of high quality has been successfully operating since 2009 at MISiS. It’s Center of Continuing Education (INOBR). INOBR is preparing full-time and part-time programs in bachelor’s and master’s degrees, conducts training courses and professional training. In our work we focus on the actual needs of our customers. We use modern methods of project management, marketing, and quality management. We are proud that companies that have become our customers come to us again and expand cooperation. These are the largest metallurgical companies: Severstal, NLMK, Norilsk Nickel, United Metallurgical Company, RUSAL, Kazakhmys, Chelyabinsk Tube Rolling Plant, and others. We have partners in the power industry, electronics industry, mechanical engineering, automotive, and other high-tech industries. We are also pleased that our teachers participating in educational projects work using our methods tend to do their job well and take part in new projects of INOBR. High quality, customer focus, and innovation are the main characteristics of our projects.
Vladimir Sapuntsov, Director of College of Lifelong Learning MISiS
Background of College of Lifelong Learning
- Growing need for enterprises of tech sectors of the Russian economy in the new technologies of production and management
- Need for retraining as a result of the economic crisis;
- Need for continued development of the teaching staff, their involvement in the wider provision of educational services based on innovative technologies in the production, management and education.
Objectives of College of Lifelong Learning
Meeting the needs of client companies in educational services at all levels and directions, promoting the introduction of technology in domestic enterprises by providing world-class educational services Development of forms and quality of additional vocational training in MISiS.
Tasks of College of Lifelong Learning
- Study of customer needs, opportunities for MISiS and partners in the implementation of these requirements.
- Selection of artists and project management needs of customers in the implementation of educational services.
- Development of organizational and methodological models of interaction between the university and enterprises in order to obtain the highest effect on the provision of educational services.
- Organization development training courses for the study of management and production of world-class.
- Training of managers and specialists work on innovative technologies.
- Development and creation of new educational services for MISiS in accordance with the needs of customers.
- Consolidation and accounting departments work for MISiS in additional professional education.