A conference organized by NUST MISIS together with the British Council, it will be held from November 23rd–25th, 2017, and will gather Russian and international experts to discuss key issues to review modern tendencies and to exchange experiences between professionals in the field of ESP/EAP/EMI teaching. The program includes speeches, discussion panels, and master-classes from the leading practitioners in the field of English language teaching.
NUST MISIS together with the British Council is happy to invite you to the 4th International Conference on ESP/EAP/EMI in the Context of Higher Education Internationalization, which will be held from November 23rd—25th, 2017.
The conference program will include presentations from international experts, discussions, round-tables, master-classes, workshops, and poster sessions on the following areas:
- integration of language and subject content into a university`s learning process;
- English for specific/academic purposes in terms of the English-language learning environment;
- professional development of teachers in the context of the internationalization of education;
- academic writing and models of centers and services for the development of academic writing;
- project-oriented approaches in English language teaching.
You have an opportunity to not only play the role of a listener but also to offer your own lecture or hold a master-class.