The aim of training is to improve professional cross-cultural competencies necessary for implementation of professional foreign language activities in the field of science, which allow to present your own scientific achievements on international science conferences, symposiums, as well as during communication with international colleagues.
Obtained knowledge and skills:
- Public speaking specifics at international scientific conferences, as well as techniques of how to influence the audience
- Skills of how to establish contacts with the audience, as well as to focus attention of listeners on certain aspects of content of your public speaking skills and abilities of how to create key message
- Public speaking composition and general principles of performance
- Ability to make public speaking work and basic plan
- Means of persuasion of audience in the truth of thesis. The ability to use metaphors. The skills to competently and convincingly express opinion. Knowledge of stylistic features of presentation of research results in oral form. Knowledge of specifics of stand presentation of research study results.
- The ability to present research study results in oral form in a form of stand presentation. Skills of how to select materials describing research achievements taking into account the specifics of training area. The skills of visualizing information (graphics, tables, graphical annotations), as well as ability of how to work with aspects of non-verbal communication (posture, gestures, facial expressions, intonation). The methods of establishment of contacts with audience were studied.
Applications will be accepted until November, 25th, 2017!