More than 230 students from NUST MISIS and its branches have completed the summer training program held through the off-site educational seminar of the professional navigation program “New level 3.0” in “Metallurgist” (Abkhazia).
Orientation sessions, trainings, and work on special projects preceded the educational seminar. Every student also had to take “ProfCareer 3.0”, a professional navigation test, to be enrolled in the seminar.
From June 2nd, 2017 to August 12th, 2017, 3 sessions were held, during which participants attended master-classes and seminars on the following topics:
• methods and technologies of role distribution on a team;
• technologies of work with team members` self-assessment, group dynamics management with the aim of professional self-determination;
• interactive tasks aimed at strengthening negotiation skills;
• games aimed at the development of thinking formats;
• values and features when building a trajectory;
• time-management and delegation;
• effective swimming;
• the development of vocal-speech and an artistic culture for a person;
• self-knowledge: my interests, my skills, my physiological features;
• the consolidation of information into a single corridor of a profession choice, etc.
Students not only attended lectures and seminars, but also had an opportunity to learn more about the history and culture of Abkhazia during their excursions to Lake Ritsa, the Gega waterfall, the Alpine Meadows, Gagra, and New Athos.
The seminar was organized by the NUST MISIS Career Center through the support of the NUST MISIS Student Council. The panel of organizers includes employees of NUST MISIS branches in Stary Oskol and Novotroitsk.