Postgraduate study. Ph.D. degree in Physical metallurgy and heat treatment of metals. Moscow State Institute of Steel and Alloys, Moscow.
Thesis title: “Calculation of hot cracking index and its use in the development of new casting aluminum alloys”.
Master Student. Moscow State Institute of Steel and Alloys, Moscow.
Diploma and Master degree: Master of technique and technology in the direction of “Metallurgy”. Speciality: “Physical metallurgy of non-ferrous and precious metals”.
Qualification work (Diploma): “Investigation of possibilities of calculating the effective solidification range and structure in the semi-solid state to assess the hot cracking of aluminum alloys in binary and ternary systems”.
Bachelor Student. Moscow State Institute of Steel and Alloys, Moscow.
Diploma and Bachelor degree: Bachelor of technique and technology in the direction of “Metallurgy”. Speciality: “Physical metallurgy and heat treatment of metals”.
Qualification work (Diploma): “Comparative analysis of dispersity and mechanical properties of aluminum-based eutectics”.
Associate professor. Department of Physical Metallurgy of Non-Ferrous Metals, National University of Science and Technology “MISIS”, Moscow, Russia.
Teaching: Lectures and Practical works in courses “Thermodynamic computation and analysis of phase diagrams of multicomponent systems”, “Physical properties”, “Material science”, “Heat treatment of metals”, “Physical metallurgy”, “Material Science of Non-ferrous metals” and etc.
Assistant, Department of Physical Metallurgy of Non-Ferrous Metals, Moscow State Institute of Steel and Alloys, Moscow, Russia.
Teaching: Practical works in courses “Material science”, “Heat treatment of metals”, “Physical metallurgy”, “Material Science of Non-ferrous metals” and etc.
|Senior laboratory assistant. Department of Physical Metallurgy of Non-Ferrous Metals, Moscow State Institute of Steel and Alloys, Moscow, Russia.|
Investigation of structure formation mechanisms, phase transformations, deformation behaviour, thermal stability, mechanical and physical properties of aluminum alloys and composites. In general, my area of expertise is Physical Metallurgy of metals and alloys which establishes the relationships between the structure of materials and their properties. This subject includes the following topics: phase diagrams and alloy thermodynamics (experiment and self-consistent calculations), solidification, micro- and sub-structure (experiment, characterization, and modeling), Electron microscopy (TEM, SEM), crystallography, phase transformations, processing, physical, mechanical, and technological properties and deformation behavior of the metallic materials, Powder materials and technologies, Stir castings, Physical properties and etc. New materials design.
Thin films and coatings, surface engineering, nanostructured and nanocomposite materials, PVD technologies, materials characterization and testing, biocompatible materials, BN nanostructures.
Modern technology for casting car’s components, Volkswagen AG R&D centre, Germany, Certificate, 2011
List of selected publications
- Mikhaylovskaya A.V., Yakovtseva O.A., Golovin I.S., Pozdniakov A.V., Portnoy V.K. Superplastic deformation mechanisms in fine-grained Al-Mg based alloys. Materials Science and Engineering: A 627 (2015)
- Churyumov A.Yu., Khomutov M.G., Solonin A.N., Pozdniakov A.V., Churyumova T.A., Minyaylo B.F. Hot deformation behaviour and fracture of 10CrMoWNb ferritic—martensitic steel. Materials & Design 74 (2015)
- Kadach M. V., Gamin Yu. V., Solonin A. N., and Pozdnyakov A. V. Converting High Boron Steel Pipe from Round to Hexagonal Cross Section. Steel in Translation 44 (11) (2014)
- Churyumov A.Yu., Khomutov M.G., Pozdniakov A.V., Mukhanov E.L. Study of the Structure and High-Temperature Mechanical Properties of a Steel with an Elevated Content of Boron. Metal Science and Heat Treatment, 56(5-6) (2014)
- Pozdniakov A.V., Zolotorevskiy V.S. Determining the hot cracking index of Al-Si-Cu-Mg casting alloys calculated using the effective solidification range. International Journal of Cast Metals Research, 27(4) (2014)
- Mikhaylovskaya A.V., Kotov A.D., Pozdniakov A.V., Portnoy V.K. A high-strength aluminium-based alloy with advanced superplasticity. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 599 (2014)
- Pozdniakov A.V., Glavatskikh M.V., Makhov S.V., Napalkov V.I. The synthesis of novel powder master alloys for the modification of primary and eutectic silicon crystals. Materials Letters, 128 (2014)
- Churyumov A.Yu., Khomutov M.G., Tsarkov A.A., Pozdniakov A.V., Solonin A.N., Mukhanov E.L. Study of the structure and mechanical properties of corrosion-resistant steel with a high concentration of boron at elevated temperatures. The Physics of Metals and Metallography, 115(8) (2014)
- Glavatskikh M.V., Pozdniakov A.V., Makhov S.V., Napalkov V.I. Investigation into the structure and phase composition of powder aluminum-phosphorus master alloys. Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 55(5) (2014)
- Zolotorevskiy V. S., Pozdniakov A. V., and Churyumov A. Yu. Search for Promising Compositions for Developing New Multiphase Casting Alloys Based on Al—Zn—Mg Matrix Using Thermodynamic Calculations and Mathematic Modeling. The Physics of Metals and Metallography, 115(3) (2014)
- Zolotorevskiy V. S., Pozdniakov A. V, and Churyumov A. Yu. Search for promising compositions for developing new multiphase casting alloys based on Al-Cu-Mg matrix using thermodynamic calculations and mathematic simulation. The Physics of Metals and Metallography, 113(11) (2012)
- Zolotorevskiy V.S., Pozdniakov A.V., Kanakidi Ya.Yu. Relation between the Full and effective solidification ranges and the hot cracking of multicomponent aluminum-based alloys. Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 53(5) (2012)
- Zolotorevskiy V. S., Pozdniakov A. V., and Khvan A. V. Thermodynamic Calculations of the Effective Solidification Range and Its Relation to Hot Cracking of Aluminum-Based Ternary Alloys. Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 52(1) (2011)