Associate Professor, Master’s Program Lecturer at NUST “MISIS”;Junior Partner, Head of PR Division, Artisan Group
Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Foreign Languages, with a master’s degree in Philology and as Translator of English and French Languages (2001).
Awarded a PhD degree for a dissertation on Rhetorical Aspects of Political Advertising (2009).
Graduated from Colorado University at Denver with a bachelor’s degree in Communications (1999).
Mass communication; political advertisement studies; theoretical rhetoric (excluding elocution); English syntax, English morphology, English phraseology.
- Text Theory
- Modern Press Office
- Introduction to Press Office Structure
- English Language Practice
- English for the Mass Media
- General PR
- American and British English
Since 2006, Alexander Filimonov is the Head of PR Division in Artisan Group. He is also a member of the Editorial Council in “Bankovskoye Delo”, the key professional publication for banks and financial institutions. In 2013, Alexander was ranked among the top 50 heads of Russian PR agencies.
Alexander started his career as a translator in ITAR-TASS national wire agency while still a student, and was soon promoted to editor. He later continued his journalist career in Interfax wire agency. After several years of working as a journalist, Alexander joined Mmd Public Relations as an account manager, where he was the key person to provide PR support to IBM, Goodyear, SAP, Computer Associates, and NEC.
- Filimonov, A. (2015). Reputation Strength: the Current Russian Crisis. Bankovskoe Delo, 2, pp.
- Filimonov, A. (2013). Corporate Communications for Small and Medium-Sized Business. Press Sluzhba, 7 (in Russian).
- Danilina, V., Lukanina, M., Minaeva, L., Salieva, L. & Filimonov, A. (2012). Public Relations: Composing Texts: Theory and Practice. Moscow: Aspect Press (in Russian).