Graduated from Lomonosov Moscow State University with a specialist degree (cum laude) in Linguistics and Intercultural Communication (1997), with additional specialization in Public Relations. In 1996 graduated with a diploma from College Universitaire Francais (Cours de Civilisation Francaise de la Sorbonne).
Second higher education courses in Finance and Credit (MSU, 2005). A number of professional development courses in Public Relations.
Awarded a PhD degree for a dissertation on the Metamessage in the quality press (2002).
Mass media; public relations; ESP (management, economics, finance, public administration); business communication; political communication; academic communication.
National University of Science and Technology „MISIS”
- English for postgraduate students: Presentation skills, Academic writing.
- Communication Theory
Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Crisis Communications
- Theory of the English Language
- Press Centre
- Introduction into Communication Management
- Mass Media in Contemporary Society
- English for Politologists
- English for Economists
- Business English
- English for Public Administration
- Danilina V., Gvozdannaya N., Lukanina M., Minaeva L., Salieva L., Syrovatskaya G. (2016). English for Masters. Academic Writing. Public Administration and Management. Moscow: KDU. — electronic textbook.
- Bondareva L., Lukanina M., Medvedeva N., Minaeva L., Valentey T., and others. (2015) Public Administration: English for Academic Purposes. Moscow: Infra-M.
- Danilina, V., Lukanina, M., Minaeva, L., Salieva, L. & Filimonov, A. (2012). Public Relations: Composing Texts: Theory and Practice. Moscow: Aspect Press (in Russian).
- Lukanina, M. (2007). Mass Media and Public Opinion. General Approaches to Mass Media Influence. In: L. Minaeva (ed.) Communication in Politics (pp.
36-54).Moscow: Flinta: Nauka (in Russian).
- Lukanina, M. (2007). Crisis Counsellor. Moscow: Tsifrovichok.
- Lukanina, M. (2005) Public Relations in the System of Public Admnistration. Moscow University Management Bulletin, 2, pp.
- Lukanina, M. (2002). Mass Media in Communication Theory. Specific Features of Mass Media Channels in terms of Public Relations. In: L. Minaeva (ed.) Communication in Modern Society (pp.
36-54).Moscow: National Association of English Language Teachers (in Russian).
Membership in Professional Organizations
Member of the National Association of Public Relations Educators
- Dozhdikova, M.
(2016-2017)Crisis Сommunication: launching a new product/ service (National University of Science and Technology „MISIS”, master’s thesis)
- Kuznetsova, O. (2007) PR-technologies in Politics. Political Image-making (Lomonosov Moscow State University, course paper).
- Povelitsa, I. (2004) The Unity of Verbal and Non-Verbal Aspects as a Metamessage Tool (Lomonosov Moscow State University, graduation thesis).
- Litvinova, E. (2004) Television as a Target Audience and A Channel of Communication in Public Relations (Lomonosov Moscow State University, master’s thesis).