|2005||Master of Science (Electronics and Microelectronics), Moscow State Institute of Steel and Alloys, 2005, Diploma with honour (cum laude)|
|2008||Ph.D. degree Semiconductor physics (Optoelectronics), Moscow State Institute of Steel and Alloys 2008|
2004-present: Assistant professor, Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys.
- light-emitting diodes (simulation, degradation investigations);
- semiconductors growth technologies;
- materials for photodetectors and transistors.
Honorable Titles, Membership in Academies Organizations
- Scientific adviser , Russian Academy of Natural sciences 2008
- IEEE – Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, (USA) 20010
- SPIE – The International Society for Optical Engineering, (USA) 2006
- E.K. Naimi, O.I. Rabinovich, V.P. Sushkov, “Degradation of AlGaInN LED performance characteristics under the ultrasonic action” // Technical digest “Compound Semiconductor Manufacturing Expo (CS-MAX)”, Р. 123-125, USA, CA, Palm Springs, 2005.
- O.I. Rabinovich, S.G. Nikiforov, V.P. Sushkov, A.V. Sishov, “New results of InGaN LED simulation” // Proc. of SPIE vol. 6468, Physics and Simulation of Optoelectronic Devices XV, Р. 64680U-1 – 64680U-10editors Marek Osinski, Fritz Henneberger, Yasushiko Arakawa, San Jose, California, USA, 2007.
- O.I. Rabinovich, V.P. Sushkov “LEDs current-voltage characteristics investigation” // section: Nanomaterials for Electronics, magnetic Systems. Abstracts Scientific and Technological Sections. vol. 1. P. 556-558, Nanotechnology International Forum, Moscow, 2008.
- O.I. Rabinovich, V.P. Sushkov “The study of specific features of working characteristics of multicomponent heterostructures and AlGaInN – based light-emitting diodes” // Semiconductors, № 4, vol. 43, P. 524-527, 2009.
- O.I. Rabinovich, N.V. Romanov, S.S. Sizov “Light-emitting diodes: some factors influence upon degradation” // Light & engineering. № 4, стр. 92-96, 2009.
- O.I. Rabinovich “Impurity and Indium atoms influence upon AlGaInN LEDs characteristics” 38th International Symposium on Compound Semiconductors – ISCS 2011. Compound Semiconductor Week. Berlin, Germany, P. 301-302, 2011
- E.K. Naimi, O.I. Rabinovich “Ultrasonic effect on multocomponent nanoheterostructures” // Crystallography reports, v.56, # 3, P. 486-490, 2011.
- A.R. Kushkhov, O.I. Rabinovich, D.S. Gaev “Morphology of GaSb-based island films” // Inorganic materials, P. 10-15, v. 48, № 1, 2012.
- Oleg I. Rabinovich “LEDs: contemporary and future targets” // Lecture notes in information technology, v.13, p.196-201, 2012
- Oleg Rabinovich Growth and Morphology of SbSe based Island Films // Advanced Materials Research, February, 2013 p.13-18
- Oleg I. Rabinovich Quantum yield of LEDs based on InGaN/GaN structures at Silicon substrates // Light&Engineering, vol. 21, № 2, Р. 78-82, 2013
- O.I. Rabinovich “Some Aspects of AIIIBV and AIIBVI Growth” // MRS (Materials Research Society) Fall Meeting 2013, Symposium T (sec T6) “Compound Semiconductor Materials and Devices. III-Nitride Optical Devices”, Boston, MA, USA, 2-4 December 2013, V. 1635, p. 89-93, 2013
- O.I. Rabinovich “InGaN and InGaP heterostructure simulation” // Journal of Alloys and Compounds. V. 586, Supplement 1, 2014, P. S258–S261.
- O.I. Rabinovich, S.A. Legotin, S.I. Didenko “Impurity influence on nitride LEDs” // Journal of nano and electronic physics. V.6 # 3 pp.030021-030022, 2014
- O.I. Rabinovich “Investigation of heterostructure influence upon characteristics based on simulation” // Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Science v.78 # 10 p.979-980, 2014