On June 20, a NUST MISIS open doors day will be held for international applicants applying for English-language Master’s programs. The open doors day will be held in an online format. Participants will learn about this year’s admission.
In 2020, due to the epidemiological situation, the submission of documents and admission to Russian universities will take place entirely in the online format. NUST MISIS employees and professors will be talking about the features of this year’s admission campaign for international applicants at the Open doors day.
The event will be useful primarily to those who plan to enter the English-language Master’s programs of the university. Vasif Faradzhov, Head of the Department of International Academic Mobility at NUST MISIS, will inform applicants about the features of submitting documents and passing entrance exams. The heads of all English-language Master’s programs will prepare detailed presentations about the features and advantages of each of them and answer questions.
NUST MISIS offers 9 English-language Master’s programs in the most advanced scientific areas: quantum technologies, materials science, alternative energy, Data Science, nanotechnology, etc.
An international student environment has been created at NUST MISIS — More than 25 percent of NUST MISIS undergraduate and graduate students come to study in Moscow from 84 different countries. There is an International Friendship Club that provides assistance and support to foreigners, a system of tutoring and mentoring is developed. All Master’s students live in the Commune House, recognized in 2018 as the best student campus in Russia.
The online broadcast of the Open doors day will take place on June 20 in the English-language Facebook account of the University as well as on the University’s official YouTube-channel. The beginning is at 2 p.m. (14:00, Moscow time).
The Open doors day program
- How can an international applicant enter NUST MISIS
- Features and benefits of the NUST MISIS Master’s programs
- Science and Materials for Solar Energy
- Advanced Materials Science
- Quantum Physics for Advanced Materials Engineering
- Data Science
- Innovative Software Systems: Design, Development & Applications
- Advanced Metallic Materials and Engineering
- Communications and International Public Relations
- Second Language Teaching and Pedagogical Design in Digital Environments
- Nanotechnology and Materials for Micro- and Nanosystems
- Preparatory course and the study of the Russian language