Participate, win, and study for free in a Master’s program at one of the top universities of Russia!
The “Open Doors: Russian Scholarship Project” International Olympiad for Master’s degree prospective students is organized with support from the Ministry of Education and Science and Rossotrudnichestvo.
- Participation is open to all non-Russian citizens
- Completely tuition-free
- Remote admission: all you need is a computer, Internet access and your knowledge
- Languages of the Olympiad are Russian and English!
You have a chance to become a student of an English-taught Master’s degree program (i.e. where the language of instruction is English) or a Russian-taught Master’s degree program at our University prior to the official start of the international admission campaign! In case you are accepted to a Master’s Program delivered in Russian, you will be given free tuition to study the Russian language for two semesters before you start your Master’s Program.
Structure of the Competition:
- Qualifying round: registration and portfolio contest. November 1, 2018 — January 31, 2019. Participation is open to everyone.
- Final round: online test. February 18 — March 7, 2019. Participation is open to winners of the portfolio contest.
- Participants of the Olympiad can be international citizens, stateless persons, as well as compatriots living abroad, having a Bachelor’s degree or completing bachelor’s degree programs in 2019. Participants who scored on the results of participation in the two stages of the number of points, allowing them to make a ranked list of participants to take place in the top 25%.
How to do that?
- Get registered
- Visit the website
- Press “Participate”
- Fill out the portfolio in your profile page. Choose NUST MISIS as your priority university. Try to make your portfolio as detailed as possible: list all of your achievements and make sure you write a motivation letter — that is crucial for making it into the final stage!
- If you get into the final stage, you have to take a test.
- Become a student of a prestigious Master’s degree program at the NUST MISIS before the main international admission campaign starts!
If you have any questions, you are always welcome in the NUST MISIS International Office (Moscow, Leninsky prospect, 6, Г-368). Also, you can ask any questions via email@example.com and
NUST MISIS is one of the most dynamically developing scientific and educational centers in the country, attracting well-trained students, leading scientists and talented teachers. Our University pays special attention to the mutual integration of science, education and innovation, as well as the formation of a creative environment that allows to enhance abilities of each student. Read more about the University here.
NUST MISIS creates a comfortable environment for studying and recreation: the residence halls campus of “Metallurg” has been becoming the best student hostel in Russia for several years in a row. It takes 20 minutes from residence hall to the academic campus, located in the center of Moscow.