Enrollment is available only for those areas of expertise, for which NUST MISiS has established the operating dissertation board.
The requirements to applicants are as follows:
- availability of an academic degree (candidate of sciences or a foreign degree recognized in Russia);
- total teaching experience of at least 5 years;
- employment with the releasing organization of at least 1 year;
- articles published in refereed journals — at least 15, of which WoS & Scopus — at least 10, and
- dissertation research capacity — at least 30%.
The bundle of documents is specified below:
- application to the attention of the rector;
- petition of the releasing organization;
- applicant’s personal details;
- detailed plan of dissertation;
- recommendation of the NUST MISiS department;
- copy of passport (identification document);
- copy of diploma of awarding an academic degree;
- copy of employment record book (or agreement, if no employment record book is in place);
- confirmations of academic / scientific / research achievements (copies of patent certificates, etc.), and
- list of published articles.