The NUST MISIS Professional Navigation and Admissions Center invites international applicants to join the NUST MISIS Pre-University Program to prepare for further admission to the university.
Classes start on October 1. The study period is 1 academic year (from October 1 to August 31). You can choose one of the supplementary educational programs to prepare for future studying:
- Engineering and Technical Oriented Program (comprises the Russian language, Maths, Physics, and IT).
- Natural Science Oriented Program (comprises the Russian language, Maths, Physics, and Chemistry).
The Pre-University Program graduates have to pass the final exams in order to receive their program’s completion certificates.
You can apply here:
We are waiting for you on the NUST MISIS Pre-University Program!
If you have any questions you can ask them by e-mail: email@example.com.
We offer to all international applicants the chance to study Russian language as a supplementary education program which is called a Pre-University Russian-Language Program. Within the program you can choose the courses taught in Russian to obtain the appropriate level of language command to continue your studies in Russian at all academic levels: Bachelor, Specialist, Master and PhD.
You can choose one of the supplementary educational programs within the language course:
Engineering/Technology oriented program. Curriculum comprises Russian language, Mathematics, Physics, IT (Russian-medium instruction);
Natural Science oriented program. Curriculum comprises Russian language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry (Russian-medium instruction);
Economics oriented program. Curriculum comprises Russian Language, Mathematics, Social Studies, History of Russia (Russian-medium instruction).
All Pre-University Program students are provided with necessary study materials and accommodation. Upon completion of the program students will receive the Russian language proficiency certificate.
- Tuition Fee — 170,000 rub in total
- Invitation Fee — 800 rub
- Accommodation Fee — 3 300 rub/month
- Health Insurance — 8500 rub/year
List of documents:
- Copy of passport with notarized translation into Russian language + original passport;
- Copies of documents on education with notarized translation into Russian language + original;
- 8 photos (Size: 3 cm x 4 cm, matte on a white background);
- Health certificate including fluorography certificate and certificate of absence of HIV infection with translation into Russian (or
085-uForm in Russia).
Calendar for Applicant
The program initiates each academic year in Fall semester. Please, bear in mind that the visa and invitation procedures usually take
Procedure and rules for admission applications and list of required documents
- Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can do that personally by the address: Moscow, Leninsky Prospekt 6, block 3, room G-369 (College of Mining/G-building). Division for International Students
+7 499 230-24-09