We offer to all international applicants to study Russian language as a supplementary education program which is called a Pre-University Russian-Language Program. Within the program you can choose the courses taught in Russian to obtain the appropriate level of language command to continue your studies in Russian at all academic levels: Bachelor, Specialist, Master and PhD.
You can choose one the supplementary educational programs within the language course:
Engineering/Technology oriented program. Curriculum comprises Russian language, Mathematics, Physics, IT (Russian-medium instruction);
Natural Science oriented program. Curriculum comprises Russian language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry (Russian-medium instruction);
Economics oriented program. Curriculum comprises Russian Language, Mathematics, Social Studies, History of Russia;
All Pre-University Program students are provided with necessary study materials and accommodation. Upon completion of the program students will receive the Russian language proficiency certificate.
The course tuition fee is 150.000 rub in total, excluding accommodation costs. Housing (Residence Hall) is 3.300 rub monthly.
List of documents:
- Copy of passport with notarized translation into Russian language + original passport;
- Copies of documents on education with notarized translation into Russian language + original;
- 8 photos (Size: 3 cm x 4 cm, matte on a white background);
- Health certificate including fluorography certificate and certificate of absence of HIV infection with translation into Russian (or
085-uForm in Russia).
Calendar for Applicant
The program begins each academic year in Fall semester. Please, bear in mind that the visa and invitation procedures may take
Application Submission Due
20.06. — 25.08.2019
September 1, 2019
Procedure and rules for admission applications and list of required documents
- Via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or you can do that personally by address: Moscow, Leninsky Prospekt 6, block 3, room G-376 (College of Mining/G-building). Division for International Students
+7 499 230-24-09