NUST MISIS provides stipends for international students entering English-medium MSc (S.T.E.M.) Programs who are getting admitted via the prestigious Russian Governmental Scholarship program and those students who cover their tuition out of their own funds.

The Governmental Scholarship Program application must be submitted through the Office of the Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States, Compatriots Living Abroad and International Humanitarian Cooperation (Rossotrudnichestvo). You can request the details, deadlines and other information on the official website of the Governmental Program. If you cannot find your country in the list, please use the Internet to find the nearest Russian Embassy or Consulate.

We offer stipends of 17,000 rubles to students who cover their tuition out of their own funds and 13,000 rubles to students-recipients of the Governmental Scholarship with tuition-fee waiver. Please note that the stipends are offered only to international students of English-medium MSc (S.T.E.M.) programs. You can find the list of programs here.

Please also note that stipends are only paid to those international students covering their tuition out of their own funds who have paid 100% tuition for the first year of study by 20 September, 2018.

Stipends are paid for 11 months (September-July).

For questions about scholarships please contact the International Office at