Economics of production. Cost accounting and analysis. Innovation economics. Circular economics. Economics of recycling processes.
Field of knowledge according to OECD
Social sciences; economics and business; economics.
2007: associate professor at the Department of Economics.
1989: PhD in economics. Thesis topic: “Improving the planning of updates of technological equipment of semiconductor production”.
1990: senior researcher, Scientific and Production Association “Polymet”
1983: Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys, qualification — engineer of electronic equipment, major — technology of special materials of electronic equipment
2003 — Institute of Continuing Education and Advanced Training at the Financial Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation, major — finance and credit (160 hours)
2006: “Technology for the use and development of a training course with the use of multimedia”, MISIS (72 hrs)
2011: NUST MISIS, ABET, professor David K. Holger
2011: Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “RSSU” — Small business: organizational and legal basics, accounting, small taxation and modern management methods (72 hours)
2012: Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “RSSU” — professional retraining, manager of the social sphere
2012: Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “RSSU” — Economics. Comprehensive economic analysis of economic activity (72 hours)
2017: NUST MISIS, advanced professional education — The use of electronic educational resources in the educational process of an educational institution of higher education (72 hours)
2018: URAIT, Teacher’s Winter School (16 hours)
2018: URAIT, Teacher’s Summer School (20 hours)
2019: URAIT Academy, Teacher’s Winter School (36 hours)
2019: URAIT Academy, Teacher’s Summer School (36 hours)
2020: URAIT Academy, Teacher’s Summer School (72 hours)
2020: NUST MISIS — Principles of organization and provision of first aid by the teaching staff (18 hours)
2020: NUST MISIS — The use of information and communication technologies in the electronic educational environment (18 hours)
2020: NUST MISIS — Pedagogical design in the digital environment (72 hours)
2020: Federal State Educational Institution of Higher Professional Education “RSSU” — Pedagogical design of an online course (72 hours)
The organizational and economic mechanism and the algorithm for evaluating the innovative performance of enterprises were developed.
A strategic assessment of coal mining enterprises of Kuzbass in terms of their potential for ensuring the regional sustainability was given.
The economic efficiency of a number of technological processes within the framework of the “circular” economy paradigm was evaluated and substantiated.
The sequence of corporate strategy development with reference to the variability of scenarios for the development of coal mining enterprises in different regions of the Russian Federation was proposed.
The analysis of innovative projects in the field of nanotechnology development, which are at the stage of commercialization, was performed.
The economic efficiency of a number of innovative technologies was substantiated.
eLIBRARY.RU. Natalia Olegovna Vikhrova. List of publications.
Certificate of Honor of the Ministry of Education and Science, 2015
Total publications from 1984: 108
Scopus Hirsch Index — 4.
Number of articles on Scopus — 12.
ORCID: 0000-0001-5865 −3969
Scopus AuthorID: 57202401573.
- “Research on the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on global economic processes”. N.A. Prodanova, D.O. Bokov, L.V. Sotnikova, N.O. Vikhrova, N.N. Nikulin. International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2020, 12(4), рp.
- “Basic directions for forming perspective forms of agricultural integration”. M.K. Barcho, O.V. Otto, Kh.A. Gadzhiev, ... N.O. Vikhrova, N.N. Nikulin, N.N. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 2020, 8(1), рp.
- “Economic rationale for the operation of the circulation system of water use on thermal power plants”. N. Vikhrova, E. Eliseeva, E. Sidorova, L. Korshunova. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference “Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management”, SGEM, 2020,
2020-August(5.2), рp. 203–208.
- “Modern clusters and assessment of their innovative development”. L. Kostygova, E. Sidorova, V. Vikhrova. Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 2019, 7(1), рp.
- “Recycling aluminium waste within the ‘circular’ economy paradigm”. N. Vikhrova.
- International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference “Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management”, SGEM, 2019, 19(5.3), рp.
- “The bookmark of the developed space as the tool of environmental protection from man-made impacts of undeground works”. N. Vikhrova. International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference “Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management”, SGEM, 2019, 19(5.3), рp.
- “Assessment of the socio-economic effect of the implementation of regional environmental waste management programs:. V.V. Filatov, N.A. Zaytseva, A.A. Larionova,V.Yu. Avtonova, N.O. Vikhrova. Ekoloji, 2019, 28(107), рp.
- “Implementation of the resource saving concept by involving titanium chips in recycling at the metallurgical front”. N. Vikhrova.
- International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference “Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management”, SGEM, 2018, 18(5.3), рp.
- “The use of regression analysis to estimate the prospects for the food industry development in the Russian Federation”. V.N. Ivanova, A.L. Tatochenko, G.V. Dzhazev, ... A.A. Larionova, N.O. Vikhrova. Espacios, 2018, 39(22).
- “Socio-environmental aspects of waste recycling organization”. V.V. Filatov, N.A. Zaytseva, A.A. Larionova, N.O. Vikhrova, O.V. Takhumova. EurAsian Journal of BioSciences, 2018, 12(2), рp.
E.V. Belkina. “Improving the algorithm for assessing the investment attractiveness of the green-field project in metallurgy as exemplified by CJSC Bratsk Metallurgical Plant”, Master’s degree, 2017
E.S. Protsko. “Raising investments to the Russian stock market and assessing its current and future attractiveness”, Master’s degree, 2020.
E.V. Stotsky. “Evaluation of the efficiency of innovative activity of the enterprise as exemplified by PJSC Surgutneftegaz”, Master’s degree, 2020.
E.A. Struzhuk. “Formation of the enterprise development strategy as exemplified by PJSC ChelPipe”, Master’s degree, 2020.
N.F. Shman. “Evaluation of the efficiency of innovative activity of an oil and gas complex enterprise as exemplified by PJSC Gazprom”, Master’s degree, 2020.
- World economy and international economic relations (MISIS, Non-State Educational Institution Economics and Energy Institute,
- Production economics (MISIS, since 2002, 144 hours, now 108 hours).
- Theory of economic analysis (MISIS,
- Accounting and analysis of bankruptcies (MISIS,
- Economics of enterprise innovation (MISIS, since 2016, 108 hours).
- Economics of innovation. Innovation activity (Master’s degree) (MISIS, since 2015, 144 hours).
- Economics of innovation. Innovative risks (Master’s degree) (MISIS, since 2015, 144 hours).
- Economics of innovation. Innovative development strategies (Master’s degree) (MISIS, since 2015, 144 hours).
- Corporate innovation (Master’s degree) (MISIS, since 2019, 108 hours).
- Firm economics (advanced level) (Master’s degree) (MISIS, since 2018, 108 hours).
- Innovation management in HR management (MISIS, 2021, 108 hours).
- Corporate financial accounting (MISIS,
- Controlling at the enterprise (MISIS, 2021, 108 hours).
- Controlling in integrated control systems (Master’s degree) (MISIS,
- Production management (MISIS,
- Organizational behavior (Russian State University of Tourism and Service,
- Ethics of business relations (Non-State Educational Institution Economy and Energy Institute,
- Pricing (MISIS,
- Currency transactions (MISIS,
- Securities market (MISIS,
- Innovation management (MISIS,
- Economics (HSE Lyceum, 2016, 108 hours; All-Russian State University of Justice, 2017, 108 hours).
- Cost accounting, calculation and budgeting in n/a industries (Moscow State University of Technology and Management, 2009, 120 hours).
- History of the Russian economy (MISIS,