PhD in economics, associate professor at the Department of Economics, senior researcher
Non-ferrous metallurgy economy (fixed assets, fixed assets amortization system, technical re-equipment and reforming of enterprises). Theory and practices of evaluating tangible and intangible assets, innovative development of companies. Economy of disruptive technologies and their commercialization. Feasibility study of innovative projects.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
5.02. Economics and business. GY. Economics.
1984 — present: NUST MISIS. Department of Economics (prior to renaming — the Department of Applied Economics; of Economics and Management; of Economics and Production Engineering), associate professor.
1993 — present: SPONK LLC (prior to renaming — CJSC SPONK, OJSC Optim-Metal-Invest). Deputy CEO for economics, CEO.
NUST MISIS, PhD in economics.
Leningrad Mining University, mining engineer and economist. Central Research Institute for Economics and Information of Non-Ferrous Metallurgy — senior researcher.
International Academy of Appraisal and Consulting. Professional retraining, business appraisal.
- 1973-1979-1991: studies on issues of analyzing the reproduction and efficiency of using fixed assets and manufacturing capacities; elaborating the activities to increase the efficiency of fixed assets and manufacturing capacities; substantiating capital expenditures in non-ferrous metallurgy; drawing up
5-yearnon-ferrous metallurgy development plans (implemented in the context of 5-yearnon-ferrous metallurgy development plans). Development of the fixed assets classifier for their accounting automation (implemented at several non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises). Dozens of research reports as the principal investigator and supervisor (with the participation of about twenty industry-specific institutes) of state assignments of the Ministry of Non-Ferrous Metals of the USSR. 1979-1991:justification and calculation of the appropriate service life of the primary process equipment and machines used at non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises. Development of new standards of amortization charges in respect of machines and equipment, including imported equipment, used at non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises — approved and used since 1991 until now. Development of standards of fixed assets repair costs (were approved and used at non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises). Efficiency of technical reequipment of non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises.
- Elaboration of industry-specific methods: accounting and calculation of products capital intensity indicators; accounting and planning of manufacturing capacities (about twenty technologies); performance standards of use and production capacity of machines and equipment in non-ferrous metallurgy (were approved and used at non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises).
- Drafting instructions: calculation of manufacturing capacities in non-ferrous metallurgy (about twenty technologies); planning, accounting and calculating the cost of products at non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises (in respect of 16 subsectors) (were approved and used at non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises). Analysis of utilizing the production capacities and technico-economic indicators at non-ferrous metallurgic enterprises with the development of activities to implement the same.
- Economic and organizational substantiation of new forms of cooperation (joint ventures, international association, foreign economic ties of research institutes), corporatization and privatization of non-ferrous metallurgy enterprises (implemented in the context of setting up joint ventures, international association, corporatization and privatization of enterprises).
- Dozens of research reports as the supervisor (with the participation of about twenty industry-specific institutes) of state assignments of the Ministry of Non-Ferrous Metals of the USSR.
- 1991 — present: advising on privatization of ferrous metallurgy enterprises; creation and development of the market structure of metallurgical enterprises; creation of financial and manufacturing groups in metallurgy; improving the fixed assets amortization systems for the metals industry (used in the relevant areas).
- Preparation of business (enterprise) valuation reports, including foreign companies, real properties, process equipment and machines, construction in progress, land plots, R&D deliverables intangible assets and intellectual property (patents, know how, trademarks), etc. (implemented pursuant to the purposes of performing the works).
- Performing a technological audit; development of innovative development programs; medium- and long-term development strategies for non-ferrous refineries (were approved and implemented in regulations of enterprises).
- Feasibility studies of innovative projects with the calculation of the market value of technologies (implemented in final qualification papers of NUST MISIS specialists and master’s degree graduates; among others, one project feasibility study was used to implement pilot production).
- Dozens of R&D reports, economic feasibility studies and technical and economic calculations as the supervisor under contracts with enterprises and organizations (companies) and under the state order of the Ministry of Metallurgy (Committee for Metallurgy) of Russia.
Number of articles on Scopus — 15.
- Complex of R&D operations for the goal-setting, development of methodological support and expertise, organizational supervision of developing the optimal service life of process equipment and machines used at non-ferrous enterprises, pursuant to which the standards of amortization charges on renovation have been elaborated, approved and effective since 1991, as well as improvements of the fixed assets amortization system (used to adjust the fixed assets amortization system in Russia). 1970s — 1990s.
- Complex of R&D operations for improving the factor analysis methodology, evaluating the efficiency of use, forecasting non-ferrous fixed assets underlying the analysis and projection of the development of non-ferrous fixed assets. 1970s — 1980s.
- Complex of R&D operations for reforming metallurgical enterprises during the transition from the state-controlled economy to the market economy (corporatization, creation of the market infrastructure, privatization, etc.) used pursuant to the goals of performing the works. 1990s.
- Complex of operations for elaborating development strategies for refineries (implemented in innovating enterprise development programs ans strategies). Early 2000s.
- Feasibility studies of nanomaterials-related innovative projects developed at NUST MISIS with the calculation of the market value of technologies based on patents (protected as final qualification papers of specialists and master’s degree graduates; among others, one project feasibility study was used to implement nanomaterial pilot production).
- B.G. Kiselev, L.E. Kamanetsky, A.P. Zavyalsky “Sectoral instructional guidelines to determine economically feasible service lives of the primary process equipment and to calculate the rate of non-ferrous metallurgy amortization”. М.: Central Research Institute for Economics and Information of Non-Ferrous Metallurgy, 1983.
- B.G. Kiselev, S.I. Kazintseva “Technical re-equipment and reconstruction of non-ferrous enterprises”. М.: Metallurgy, 1989, 69 pages.
- B.G. Kiselev, M.A. Denisenko, A.P. Zavyalsky “Economic efficiency of technical re-equipment of mining production”. М.: Nedra (Subsoil), 1990, 142 pages.
- B.G. Kiselev, V.S. Zhivilo “Regarding the improvement of the system of fixed assets amortization and write-off”. — Non-Ferrous Metals, 1995, No. 8, pages 4 — 10.
- V.S. Zhivilo, B.G. Kiselev “On areas of developing the systems of managing large industrial businesses”. — Non-Ferrous Metals, 2000, No. 4, pages 5 — 8.
- B.G. Kiselev, E.Yu. Saranchina “Evaluation and factors of increasing the business capitalization”. — Non-Ferrous Metals, 2002, No. 2, pages
- B.G. Kiselev, L.V. Kozhitov “Issues of commercialization of interllectual property items”. — Non-Ferrous Metals, 2004, No. 11, pages
- B.G. Kiselev, P.A. Zavyalsky “Stategy of innovative development of an indsutrial enterprise (as exemplified by refineries)”. — Non-Ferrous Metals, 2015, No. 7, pages
- B.G. Kiselev “Amortization: from the system to politics”. Section (pages
101-125)in “Special aspects of the development of industrial enterprises in the conditions of economy digitalization”. Monograph. / E.Yu. Sidorova [at al]. — М. : NUST MISIS Publishing House, 2019. — 340 pages.
- L.V. Kozhitov, B.G. Kiselev, T.V. Raykova, A.V. Popkova, V.G. Kostishin, D.G. Muratov, E.V. Yakushko, V.G. Kosushkin, V.G. Bebeni “Evaluation of intellectual property items in the nanoindustry” (in English). — Russian Microelectronics, number 8, volume 48, 2019, pages
Know how “Method of obtaining the Ag/polyacrylonitrile nanocomposite under the influence of infrared heating”. Podolsk Plant of Non-Ferrous Metals — NUST MISIS (one of the co-authors). 2013.
- “Non-ferrous metallurgy economy”,
- “Basics of the appraisal activities (appraisal of real properties, economy of real properties)”,
- “Managing the enterprise value”, 2021.
1992 — present: member of the editorial board of the “Non-Ferrous Metals” journal.