To post vacancies and internships on the NUST MISIS Career Center social media, you need to register on the Facultetus portal and place them there.
Facultetus is a unique digital career platform, on which employers may, on a free-of-charge basis, post an unlimited number of vacancies and obtain direct responses from University students and graduates.
To post your vacancy on the Career Center social media, you need to additionally send an email message with the subject matter “Vacancy” to email@example.com.
Official cooperation between the University and the company allows such company, in addition to internships and employment promotion, to participate in training programs, hold classes and activities, and provide information support.
Communications with students:
- notification of events, starting dates of internship programs, championships, etc. on social media and on the official website of NUST MISIS;
- generation of digests with salary and competence data on professions, to be published on information channels;
- newsletters to students and graduates;
- placement of posters on bulletin boards in various NUST MISIS buildings; and
- social and legal outreach and awareness while planning a professional career strategy.
Participation in career events: Career Days, Job Fairs and other activities.
Holding the partner company’s events on the campus of NUST MISIS:
- master classes;
- business games;
- lectures of top managers;
- booking classrooms for events; and
- providing multimedia equipment and assistance in the organization on the University part.
Scholarship program for NUST MISIS students — a great way to strengthen your brand and increase the company awareness.
The company sets the selection criteria and the scholarship amount at its discretion, and the University may take over further arrangements.
Involvement of students in project work for the company’s needs: dealing with cases, conducting research, writing term papers and theses on the topic.
Conducting business forums at the University site with the participation of market experts, graduates and students of NUST MISIS (upon agreement).
Company’s Ambassador program that allows selecting an activist student to represent it across the University.
Opening a branded auditorium in one of NUST MISIS buildings — in such a way, the partner company may contribute to the University development.