Call for Papers
Two-round single-blind peer-reviewing will be organized. During the first round each paper (demo) is reviewed by at least three PC members. As a result of the first round a paper (demo) can be accepted as a full paper (demo), extended abstract, rejected or recommended to be revised w.r.t. remarks in reviews. All papers recommended to be revised are subjects for the second round of reviewing. During the second round a paper (demo) is reviewed again. As a result of the second round a paper (demo) can be accepted as a full paper (demo), short paper (demo) or rejected.
Contributions should contain the original scientific results (not submitted for publication elsewhere) of the theoretic or experimental researches, surveys of researches and developments in various domains, infrastructure-oriented projects, research project state and progress. A submission should follow list of conference topics organized in form of the tracks. Authors shoud fit their work in the scientific context providing a review of related work. Reviewers were asked to pay their attention to the style and quality of the submission texts in addition to scientific content.
The official languages of the conference is English and Russian. All kinds of submissions can be provided in either English or Russian.
Papers of any category should be presented in pdf. Final version of a paper should be in strict conformance with the LNCS Word or Latex format.
Categories of admissible contributions:
- extended abstracts (up to 3 pages);
- regular papers reflecting original scientific results (up to 7 pages);
- demos (up to 7 pages).
Note that in CEUR volume
For reviewing the papers of any category should be uploaded to the CMT site. Beforehand it is required to be registered at this site.
When uploading a paper to the CMT site it is required also to indicate the paper category (as above) and to what track (tracks) of the conference topics given in the CfP the paper belongs. On the paper uploading the CMT suggests the titles of such tracks as the subject areas. One name should be chosen as the main track, as well as several names might be chosen as the secondary tracks.
Author’s actions during interactions with CMT:
- Enters paper’s title, abstract, uploads file(s), specifies conflicts of interest with Program Committee members, and answers questions (configured by program chair).
- Marks which conference subject areas (configured by program chair) the paper addresses.
- Enters his/her contact information.
- Enters co-author information.
- Receives confirmation screen which includes a paper ID and the size of the file uploaded.
- Receives notification email for acceptance or rejection (when review process is over).
- Uploads revised version of the paper.
- Receives notification email for acceptance or rejection of revised version (when review process is over).
- Uploads camera ready version for accepted papers.
- Uploads presentations (slide decks) for accepted papers.