Call for papers
The PhD workshop “Doctoral Research on Data Analytics and Management in Data Intensive Domains” will be co-located with the XXIII International scientific conference “Data Analytics and Management in Data Intensive Domains” (DAMDID/RCDL’2021).
The PhD workshop is intended for the young researchers making doctoral and master research in frame of data analytics and management in data intensive domains. The works to be presented at the workshop should correspond to the topics of tracks declared for the DAMDID/RCDL’2021 conference.
The major objectives of the workshop are to provide the young researchers with the following opportunities:
- to present recent results and ideas of the research to more experienced colleagues;
- to discuss virtues and shortcomings of the research as well as its future directions;
- to establish contacts for scientific collaboration;
- to advance skills of presentations at scientific conferences.
The participants of the workshop will also be able to take part in other scientific events of the DAMDID/RCDL’2021 conference (The list of topics of the conference and other information for participants are represented on the site).
Paper submission deadline
Notification of acceptance
Requirements to presented papers
- The paper should be single-authored and should be dedicated to an original work (probably with some preliminary results already published). The work may be at the different stages of completeness.
- The text of paper should not exceed 12 pages and contain a detailed description of research goals, the used approach and its comparison with related approaches of other researchers, recent results, and the list of references
- The paper should be written in English or in Russian
- The acknowledgments of PhD Workshop papers have to include reference to the supervisor of the work like “This work is supervised by Professor Ivan Ivanov, Computer Science Faculty, Voronezh State University”.
Papers should be submitted to the PhD Workshop Program Committee by means of CMT system after registering on the CMT site. The papers should be put into the PhD Workshop track of CMT.
It is supposed that the authors of the accepted papers will complete the paper text according to the remarks of reviewers and will personally give a talk at the PhD workshop.
The papers submitted to the PhD workshop will be reviewed by the Program Committee and the authors of successful submissions must take into account reviewer’s comments during the preparation of the final version. The program committee reserves the right to reject a paper if the final version doesn’t meet the requirements above.
The texts of the accepted papers of the workshop will be published in the Proceedings of the DAMDID/RCDL’2021 Conference. Also, the papers of the PhD Workshop having new scientific results will be selected for submission for the publication in the electronic collection of papers of the DAMDID/RCDL’2021 Conference on the site CEUR Workshop Proceedings, widely used for publishing international workshop proceedings. The best papers of the workshop will be recommended for publication in the editions included in the “VAK” list.
Venue and dates of the PhD Workshop
PhD workshop will be held during DAMDID/RCDL’2021 Conference (October