Technology Transfer Officer
Ph. D., Project Management Professional (PMI)email@example.com
The purpose of the Technology transfer center is developing a system for solving scientific and technical problems of industry, forming a sustainable and effective collaboration model between science and industry for the innovative development of Russian and foreign enterprises.
- developing an effective system for searching and implementing solutions to scientific and technical problems in industry area;
- elaborating a model of collaboration between business and science for an effective gaining of joint projects results;
- supporting an interaction with federal scientific and state corporations during the initiation and implementation projects with the government support (the Ministry of education and science of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of industry and trade of the Russian Federation);
- providing a technology transfer process by concluding license agreements, founding small innovative enterprises and startups;
- innovation and technology consulting and industrial scouting for enterprises.
- regulated process based on the best foreign and Russian practices;
- internal industry and international scientific expertise of developments;
- a well-developed network of experts in industry and cross-industry areas;
- a well-developed network of contacts with businesses;
- coordination with development institutions and technology transfer associations;
- government support measures for innovation, research and development;
- supporting by business angels and venture funds;
- informational and organizational support of cooperation with business.