Mineral processing, waste management, IT.
Ph.D., State Technological University “Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys” (Russia)
M.Eng., State Technological University “Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys” (Russia)
Advanced Training Course — McGill University, Department of Mining and Materials Engineering (Canada)
- Nikolaev A.A. Flotation Recovery of Sphalerite in Sea Water: A Feasibility Study. Resources. 2023; 12(4): 51. https://doi.org/10.3390/resources12040051
- Nikolaev A.A. The Physical Characterization and Terminal Velocities of Aluminium, Iron and Plastic Bottle Caps in a Water Environment. Recycling. 2022; 7(3): 28. https://doi.org/10.3390/recycling7030028
- Nikolaev A.A. Flotation recovery of toner containing iron oxide from water suspension. Minerals Engineering. 2019; 144, 106027. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mineng.2019.106027
- Nikolaev A.A. Flotation kinetic model with respect to particle heterogeneity and roughness. International Journal of Mineral Processing. 2016; 155, pp.
- Ali S.S.M., Heng J.Y.Y., Nikolaev A.A., Waters K.E. Introducing inverse gas chromatography as a method of determining the surface heterogeneity of minerals for flotation. Powder Technology. 2013; 249, pp.
- Nikolaev A.A., Goryachev B.E. Thermodynamics of the interaction of chromate ions with the mineral complex of polymetallic ores. Chalcopyrite. Russian Journal of NonFerrous Metals, 2013; 54(6), pp.
- Nikolaev A.A., Goryachev B.E. Thermodynamic and flotation analysis of influence exerted by chromate ions on separation of galena and chalcopyrite in alkaline media. Journal of Mining Science. 2007; 43(6), pp.
A university course book for students in Mining Engineering and related majors
- Goryachev B.E., Nikolaev A.A. Mining, pretreatment and mineral processing of base metal ores. Course book. Moscow, NUST MISIS. 2021. — 368 p.