PhD in engineering, senior researcher at the Separation and Pre-Concentration in the Chemical Diagnostics of Functional Materials and Environmental Objects Laboratory
Analytical chemistry, ecology, material analysis, analysis of environmental objects, analysis of functional materials, atomic absorption spectrometry, sorption concentration, isolation, toxic elements, heavy and precious metals.
Field of knowledge according to OECD
Organic chemistry, analytical chemistry, environmental sciences, geosciences — multidisciplinary, materials science — characterization and testing.
2014 — present: senior researcher at the Separation and Pre-Concentration in the Chemical Diagnostics of Functional Materials and Environmental Objects Laboratory, NUST MISIS.
2007 — present: State Research and Design Institute of Rare Metal Industry “Giredmet”, deputy head of the testing analytical and certification center.
2012: Moscow Aviation Institute.
2009: PhD in engineering, NUST MISIS.
2006: Ufa State Academy of Economics and Service, higher education.
O.A. Dalnova is a specialist in the field of atomic spectral analysis of secondary and technogenic metal-containing raw materials. In terms of creating highly effective sorbents, she synthesized and successfully tested in laboratory conditions aminothioester sorbents for the isolation of toxic and precious metals, and received Russian patents for inventions. The works carried out in recent years have been published in highly rated scientific journals. O.A. Dalnova has the experience of participating in the implementation of scientific research work, is the contractor under some state contracts and supervised a number of RFBR projects. Ms Dalnova has command of English at the level sufficient for writing articles, presenting research results at international conferences, participating in seminars, round tables, and communicating with foreign colleagues.
O. A. Dalnova achieved significant success in the development of the scientific direction she proposed, being the development of a technology for the extraction of toxic elements in the analytical control of technogenic and secondary metal-containing raw materials. A new combined method for the isolation and determination of toxic elements and noble metals in old cell phones was proposed. Any work in this area can make a significant contribution to solving the issues of handling electronic waste (electronic scrap).
Scopus Hirsch Index — 5.
Number of articles on Scopus — 21.
ORCID 0000-0002-3956- 0502.
15-33- 70037 Research and development of new atomic absorption methods for the analysis of spent autocatalysts, emissions from incineration plants, road dust and secondary metal-containing raw materials for eco-analytical monitoring of the Moscow region (RFBR, supervisor).
16-03- 00843 New aminothioester sorbents for the isolation and concentration of heavy metal impurities in the ecoanalytical control of wastewater (RFBR, supervisor).
12-03- 31484 Investigation of the possibilities of liquid-phase
Development of a sorbent for the extraction of toxic elements in the analytical control of technogenic and secondary metal-containing raw materials (NUST MISIS, supervisor).
13-03- 00440 А Functional high-purity materials, mass spectrometry, emission spectrometry with inductively coupled plasma,
16-33- 00637 Research and development of sorption-X-ray fluorescence method for the analysis of ceramic-based automotive catalysts (RFBR, contractor).
14-13- 00897 The effect of combining complementary methods of chemical diagnostics of non-ferrous, rare, noble metals, high-purity substances, their compounds and precursors (RSF, contractor).
K1-2014-026 Separation and concentration of microelements, micro- and nanoparticles for the development of combined methods of chemical diagnostics of functional dispersed materials and environmental objects (NUST MISIS, contractor).
K2-2015-072 Separation and concentration of microelements, micro- and nanoparticles for the development of combined methods of chemical diagnostics of functional dispersed materials and environmental objects (NUST MISIS, contractor).
K2-2016-070 Separation and concentration of microelements, micro- and nanoparticles for the development of combined methods of chemical diagnostics of functional dispersed materials and environmental objects (NUST MISIS, contractor).
К2-2017-088 Development of new methods of separation of microelements, micro- and nanoparticles for chemical diagnostics of functional materials, industrial waste and environmental objects (NUST MISIS, contractor).
- O. A. Dalnova, V. B. Baranovskaya, Yu. S. Dalnova, and Yu. A. Karpov. New Complexing Polymer Aminothioether Adsorbents in the Analytical Control of Recyclable Metal-Containing Raw Material of Rare and Noble Metals / Journal of Analytical Chemistry. March 2018, Volume 73, Issue 3, pp
- Dal’nova, O.A., Bebeshko, G.I., Es’kina, V.V. et al. Inorg Mater (2018) 54: 1397. Link.
- V. V. Es’kina, O. A. Dal’nova, L. Kh. Tursunov, V. B. Baranovskaya, and Yu. A. Karpov. Detection of Sodium in Highly Pure Graphite via High-Resolution Electrothermal Atomic Absorption Spectrometry with a Continuous Spectrum Source / Inorganic Materials. 2017. Vol. 53, No. 14, pp.
- Alekseeva, T.Y., Karpov, Y.A., Dal’nova, O.A. et al. Inorg Mater (2018) 54: 1421. Link.
- V. V. Eskina, O. A. Dalnova, E. N. Kareva, V. B. Baranovskaya, Yu. A. Karpov. Determination of impurities in high-purity niobium(V) oxide by high-resolution continuum source graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry after sorption preconcentration / Journal of Analytical Chemistry. June 2017, Volume 72, Issue 6, pp
- Vasilina V.Eskina, Olga A.Dalnova, Daria G.Filatova, Vasilisa B.Baranovskaya, Yuri A.Karpov. Separation and preconcentration of platinum-group metals from spent autocatalysts solutions using a hetero-polymeric S, N-containing sorbent and determination by high-resolution continuum source graphite furnace atomic absorption spectrometry / Talanta. Volume 159, 1 October 2016, Pages
- V. V. Eskina, O. A. Dalnova, V. B. Baranovskaya, V. A. Filichkina. Analysis of incinerator waste emissions containing toxic elements by sorption—continuum source electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry / Journal of Analytical Chemistry. October 2015, Volume 70, Issue 10, pp
- O. A. Dal’nova, A. P. Dmitrieva, Yu. A. Karpov. Determination of antimony and bismuth in technogenic raw materials / Inorganic Materials. December 2015, Volume 51, Issue 14, pp
- A. M. Petrov, O. I. Klimova, O. A. Dal’nova, Yu. A. Karpov. Determination of gold and platinum metals in second-hand and technogenic materials with the use of the sorption atomic emission method with a multichannel emission spectra analyzer / Inorganic Materials. December 2014, Volume 50, Issue 14, pp
- M. S. Doronina, O. A. Shiryaeva, D. G. Filatova, A. M. Petrov, O. A. Dal’nova, V. B. Baranovskaya, Yu. A. Karpov. Sorption atomic emission determination of As, Bi, Sb, Se, and Te in recyclable metal-containing raw material / Inorganic Materials. December 2014, Volume 50, Issue 14, pp
No. 2605255 “Method for producing ruthenium sorbent” dated 01/22/2016, publ. 12/20/2016, bul. 35.
No. 2618295 “Method of obtaining a sorbent from ammonium chloride” dated 09/09/2015, publ. 03/05/2017, bul. 8.
No. 2582838 “Method for intensifying the sorption of noble metals using nanodispersed sorbent” dated 12/09/2014, publ. 04/27/2016, bul. 12.
No. 2590806 “Method of sorption extraction of selenium, tellurium and arsenic from aqueous solutions” dated 12/09/2014, publ. 07/10/2016, bul. 19.
No. 2579133 “Method for producing a sorbent of rare earth metals” dated 09/18/2014, publ. 03/27/2016, bul. 9.
No. 2483388 “Method for producing a nanosized thin-film standard sample of chemical composition” dated 12/06/2011, publ. 05/27/2013, bul. 15.
No. 2436071 “Method for the atomic absorption determination of volatile elements in various inorganic objects” dated 08/09/2010, publ. 12/10/2011, bul. 34.
No. 2404849 “Method for extracting platinum group metals from solutions” dated 06/25/2009, publ. 11/27/2010, bul. 33.
No. 2422201 “Method of obtaining a catalyst for the synthesis of vinyl acetate” dated 10/13/2009, publ. 06/27/2011, bul. 18.
No. 2379323 “Means for inhibiting the growth of sulfate-reducing bacteria” dated 11/24/2008, publ. 01/20/2010, bul. 2.
Julia Gennadievna Savintseva “Determination of toxic elements by atomic absorption spectrometry with a continuous spectrum source”, Master’s thesis, 2020.