Doctor of engineering, professor at the Department for Physical Processes of Mining Production & Geocontrol, chief researcher at the “Laser-ultrasonic diagnostics of the structure and properties of rocks and heterogeneous structural materials” laboratory
Laser physics, laser optoacoustics, geomechanics, geophysics, technical diagnostics.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
01.05 GC Geochemistry & Geophysics.
2015 — present: chief researcher, NUST MISIS.
Doctor of engineering.
Faculty of Physics, Lomonosov Moscow State University.
Advanced training under the program “Physics of nonlinear wave processes”.
Advanced training under the program “Laser-ultrasonic non-destructive testing of heterogeneous materials”.
Laureate of the Lenin Komsomol Prize, (Patent for invention No. 2664967 “Method for generating terahertz pulses based on the thermoelastic effect”).
Patent for invention No. 2664933 “Method for determining the surface macrorelief and internal inclusions of an object and a device for its implementation”. The method was implemented using a laser ultrasound tomograph. For this development presented at the 13th International Innovation Fair SIIF 2017, Seoul, Republic of Korea, the following awards were received: a FIPS diploma, a silver medal and a diploma from the University of Lodz for the software package that implements acoustic signal processing.
Certificate of state registration of the computer program No. 2018616524 “DSCOPE program for reading and processing acoustic measurement data with the UDL2M laser-ultrasonic structuroscope”.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 11.
Number of articles on Scopus — 67.
ORCID: 0000-0002-9642- 2149.
Scopus AuthorID: 6508091820.
- RFBR 20-35- 90044 Development of a method for studying the structure of samples of undispersed geomaterials based on broadband ultrasonic spectroscopy using ABCD-matrices (Postgraduates), 2020.
- RFBR 19-35- 90063 Studying the dynamics of damage to geomaterials under the influenced of mechanical impacts based on the complex of ultrasound geocontrol methods (Postgraduate students),
- RNF 16-17- 10181 Diagnostics of the structure and properties of rocks of various metamorphism based on the improved laser-ultrasonic tomography to create resource-saving technologies for their processing,
- Bychkov, A.S., Cherepetskaya, E.B., Karabutov, A.A., Makarov, V.A. Laser optoacoustic tomography for the study of femtosecond laser filaments in air // Laser Physics Letters, vol. 13, issue 8, № 085401, 2016, doi: 10.1088/1612-2011/13/8/085401 (Impact Factor 2.537) Physics and Astronomy (miscellaneous).
- Uryupina D.S., Bychkov A.S., Pushkarev D.V., Mitina E.V., Savel’Ev A.B., Kosareva O.G., Panov N.A., Karabutov A.A., Cherepetskaya E.B., Laser optoacoustic diagnostics of femtosecond filaments in air using wideband piezoelectric transducers, Laser Physics Letters, Vol. 13, Issue 9, № 095401, 2016 doi: 10.1088/1612-2011/13/9/095401 (Impact Factor 2.537). Physics and Astronomy (miscellaneous).
- Bychkov A.S., Zarubin V.P., Karabutov A.A., Simonova V.A., Cherepetskaya E.B., On the use of an optoacoustic and laser ultrasonic imaging system for assessing peripheral intravenous access, Photoacoustics, Vol. 5, pp.
10-16,2017, doi: 10.1016/j.pacs.2017.01.002 (Impact Factor 2.81). Physics and Astronomy.
- Bychkov A.S., Cherepetskaya E.B., Karabutov, A.A., Makarov, V.A., Toroidal sensor arrays for real-time photoacoustic imaging, Journal of Biomedical Optics, Vol. 22, Issue 7, № 076003, 2017, doi: 10.1117/1.JBO.22.7.076003 (Impact Factor 2.367). Physics and Astronomy.
- N.B. Podymova, A.A. Karabutov. Combined effects of reinforcement fraction and porosity on ultrasonic velocity in SiC particulate aluminum alloy matrix composites // Composites Part B: Engineering, 2017, 113, p.138-143. doi.org/10.1016/j.compositesb.2017.01.017(Impact Factor 4.78). Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science.
- Zarubin V., Bychkov A., Simonova V., Zhigarkov V., Karabutov A., Cherepetskaya E., A refraction-corrected tomographic algorithm for immersion laser-ultrasonic imaging of solids with piecewise linear sur-face profile, Applied Physics Letters, Vol. 112, Issue 21, № 214102, 2018 doi: 10.1063/1.5030586 (Impact Factor 3.495) Materials Science.
- Potemkin F.V., Mareev E.I., Rumiantsev B.V., Bychkov A.S., Karabutov A.A., Cherepetskaya E.B., Makarov V.A., Two-dimensional photoacoustic imaging of femtosecond filament in water, Laser Physics Letters, Vol. 15, Issue 7, № 075403, 2018 doi: 10.1088/1612-202X/aabc99 (Impact Factor 2.24) . Physics and Astronomy (miscellaneous).
- Zarubin Vasily P., Yushkov Konstantin B., Chizhikov Alexander I., Makarov Oleg Yu, Molchanov Vladimir Ya, Tretiakov Sergey A., Kolesnikov Alexander I.,Cherepetskaya Elena B., Karabutov Alexander A, Laser-ultrasonic temperature mapping of an acousto-optic dispersive delay line, NDT and E International, 98, PP. 171-176(2018) doi: 10.1016/j.ndteint.2018.05.010 (Impact Factor 2.781) Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science (miscellaneous).
- Zarubin, V., Bychkov, A., Zhigarkov, V., Karabutov, A., Cherepetskaya, E, Model-based measurement of internal geometry of solid parts with sub-PSF accuracy using laser-ultrasonic imaging, NDT and E International 105, PP.
56-63,2019, doi: 10.1016/j.ndteint.2019.05.006 (Impact Factor 2.781) Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science (miscellaneous).
- Bychkov Anton, Simonova Varvara, Zarubin Vasily, Kudinov Igor, Cherepetskaya Elena, Karabutov Alexander, Toroidally focused sensor array for real-time laser-ultrasonic imaging: The first experimental study, Photoacoustics, 2020, vol. 17, p. 100160, doi.org/10.1016/j.pacs.2019.100160 (Impact Factor 2.49) Physics and Astronomy.
2018 — Method for determining the surface macrorelief and internal inclusions of an object and a device for its implementation. Authors: A.A. Karabutov, E.B. Cherepetskaya, V.P. Zarubin, E.A. Mironova, N.A. Morozov, I.A. Pavlov, I.A. Shibaev, I.E. Sas, A.S. Bychkov; # 307404238.
2018 — method of pulse-periodic laser-ultrasonic testing of solid materials and a device for its implementation. Authors: Aleksander Alekseevich Karabutov, Elena Borisovna Cherepetskaya, Anton Sergeevich Bychkov, Elena Aleksandrovna Mironova, Nikolay Andreevich Morozov, Pavel Nikolaevich Ivanov, Ivan Aleksandrovich Shibaev, Ivan Evgenievich Sas, Vasily Pavlovich Zarubin; # 2653123.
2006 — Method for diagnosing heterogeneity of transparent materials and a device for its implementation. Authors: A.A. Karabutov, V.A. Makarov, S.A. Kovalenko, V.L. Shkuratnik, E.B. Cherepetskaya; # 2315992.
2006 — Method for obtaining powerful ultrasonic pulses and a device for its implementation. Authors: A.A. Karabutov, V.A. Makarov, V.L. Shkuratnik, E.B. Cherepetskaya; # 2308325.
2004 — Method of laser-acoustic control of solid materials and a device for its implementation. Authors: M.A. Belov, A.A. Karabutov, V.A. Makarov, V.L. Shkuratnik, E.B. Cherepetskaya;
- NUST MISIS, wave processes, 180 hours.
- NUST MISIS, special chapters of mathematics, 144 hours.
- NUST MISIS, special chapters of physics, 108 hours,
- NUST MISIS, mechanical methods of destruction, 108 hours, 2017.
- NUST MISIS, mechanical destruction of rocks, 108 hours, 2017.
- NUST MISIS, measurement of high-speed processes, 144 hours.