PhD in engineering, associate professor at the Department of Pressure Metal Treatment
Alloys with the shape memory effect based on titanium nickelide; thermomechanical processing; structured and phased studies; development of original methods of shape memory effect formation; fundamental and applied studies of functional and mechanical characteristics.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
Metallurgy & Metallurgical Engineering.
Associate professor at the Department of Pressure Metal Treatment, NUST MISIS.
PhD in engineering.
Postgraduate studies, NUST MISIS.
The regularities of influence of the recrystallized grain of the В2—austenite of the aging Ti—Ni alloy on the morphology, sizes and distribution of Ti3Ni4 phase particles formed during the process of the isothermal aging were established.
The regularities of influence of the microstructure of releases formed during the process of the isothermal aging in the recrystallized grain of the В2—austenite of various sizes on the staging of martensitic transformations were revealed. The conditions of changes to the staging of martensitic transformations related to the evolution of the structure and increase in the duration of aging were determined.
Special aspects of functional features of the aging Ti—Ni alloy with various sizes of the recrystallized grain, size and morphology and nature of the allocation of Ti3Ni4 [4,5] phase particles were discovered.
Special aspects of influence of the size of structural elements of the mixed nanograin / nanosubgrain structure and the size of grain of the В2—austenite in the recrystallized structure on functional features of the form-restoration of the Ti-Ni alloy were identified.
The scheme of the temperature-deformation application of the shape memory effect providing for the best complex of functional features was developed.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 5.
Number of articles on Scopus — 8.
Scopus AuthorID: 57194572871.
- Foundation to support small enterprises in the scientific and technical area, U.M.N.I.K. project,
- RSF “Studying the influence of the microstructure resulting from the isothermal aging and recrystallization annealing on martensitic transformations and shape memory effects of the equiatomic Ti-Ni alloy”, No. 19-79- 00365
- Ryklina, E.P., Polyakova, K.A., Prokoshkin, S.D. Role of nickel content in one-way and two-way shape recovery in binary ti-ni alloys (2021) Metals, 11 (1), статья № 119, pp.
- Ryklina, E., Polyakova, K., Prokoshkin, S. Comparative Study of Shape Memory Effects in Ni-Rich Ti—Ni Alloy After Training in Various Phase States (2020) Shape Memory and Superelasticity, 6 (2), pp.
- Polyakova, K.A., Ryklina, E.P., Prokoshkin, S.D. Effect of Grain Size and Ageing-Induced Microstructure on Functional Characteristics of a Ti-50.7 at.% Ni Alloy (2020) Shape Memory and Superelasticity, 6 (1), pp.
- Ryklina, E.P., Polyakova, K.A., Tabachkova, N.Y., Resnina, N.N., Prokoshkin, S.D. Effect of B2 austenite grain size and aging time on microstructure and transformation behavior of thermomechanically treated titanium nickelide (2018) Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 764, pp.
- Ryklina, E., Korotitskiy, A., Khmelevskaya, I., Prokoshkin, S., Polyakova, K., Kolobova, A., Soutorine, M., Chernov, A. Control of phase transformations and microstructure for optimum realization of one-way and two-way shape memory effects in removable surgical clips (2017) Materials and Design, 136, pp.
- Polyakova, K., Ryklina, E., Prokoshkin, S. Thermomechanical response of Titanium Nickelide on austenite grain/subgrain size (2017) Materials Today: Proceedings, 4 (3), pp.
- Polyakova-Vachiyan, K.A., Ryklina, E.P., Prokoshkin, S.D., Dubinskii, S.M. Dependence of the functional characteristics of thermomechanically processed titanium nickelide on the size of the structural elements of austenite (2016) Physics of Metals and Metallography, 117 (8), pp.
- Ryklina, E., Prokoshkin, S., Vachiyan, K. Nanostructured titanium nickelide: Realization of abnormally high recovery strain (2014) IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 63 (1), статья № 012110
- Patent No. 2608246 “Method for the temperature-deformation impact on the titanium-nickel alloy with the nickel content of
49-51 at.%with the shape memory effect”, E.P. Ryklina, S.D. Prokoshkin, K.A. Vachiyan, A.Yu. Kreytsberg; applicant and patent holder — Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution for Higher Education “National Research Technology University “MISIS” — No. 2015149044; applied on November 17, 2015; published on January 17, 2017, bulletin No. 2. — 9 p.
- Patent No. 2635676 “Method for the deformation-thermal treatment for the formation of functional features of a medical clip application device from the Ti-Nic alloy by the shape memory”. A.V. Korotitsky, E.P. Ryklina, I.Yu. Khmelevskaya, K.A. Polyakova, S.D. Prokoshkin; applicant and patent holder — Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution for Higher Education “National Research Technology University “MISIS” — No. 2016150734; applied on December 23, 2016; published on November 15, 2017, bulletin No. 32. — 12 p.
- Patent US D817.491 S (2018) “Medical fastening device”. H. Frydenberg, I.Yu. Khmelevskaya, E.P. Ryklina, S. Prokoshkin, A.N. Chernov-Haraev, K.A. Polyakova, A. Nosochenko.