Enterprise development strategy, enterprise efficiency, enterprise management, reserves for increasing enterprise efficiency, change management, transfer pricing.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
5.02 Economics and business, GY, Economics.
2019: professor majoring in 08.00.05 “Economics and national economy management”.
2017 — present" chair of the Department of Economics, NUST MISIS.
2016 — professor at NUST MISIS.
September 1, 2003 — September 7, 2012: department chair at the Saratov Institute of the Russian State University of Trade and Economics.
2010: doctor of economics. “Management of the effective development of foreign economic activity of industrial enterprises”, major 08.00.05 “Economics and management of the national economy”.
2007: associate professor at the Department of World Economy.
2001: PhD in economics. “Mechanisms for the formation of costs for the reproduction of labor”.
1999: lecturer at the Saratov College of Industry Technologies and Finance.
Scientific developments in management:
- Methodological provisions for the formation and implementation of the strategy of foreign economic activity of industrial enterprises.
- Theoretical substantiation and methodological support for the development of international business communications of an industrial enterprise and assessing their efficiency.
- Functional model for assessing the efficiency of management of a production organization, which determines the procedure for conducting the analysis necessary for the assessment in the following areas: competitive strategy and strategic resources; system of interaction with consumers; outside environment factors involved in business processes.
- Model of the change management process in a production organization, which increases the efficiency of management based on the determination of the sequence and vectors for the implementation of changes.
- Methodology for assessing the efficiency of managing economic activities of a production organization and the corresponding evaluation criteria, the essence of which is the use of a number of relative indicators and indicators characterizing the creative activity of the organization’s personnel, the work of the organization’s structural divisions in their interaction, the functioning of the organization in its interaction with authorities, public organizations, media, financial institutions and other business entities.
- Methodology for assessing corporate governance based on adaptation of existing methods to the Russian conditions.
- Methodology for the formation of the organizational and economic mechanism of corporate governance of the company, taking into account the specifics of its development.
- System of reserves for increasing the efficiency of the company’s corporate governance and proposed directions for their implementation.
- The most significant factors affecting the efficiency of processing a batch of secondary gold-containing raw materials were determined, while the aggregate assessment of control actions on the efficiency of providing the enterprise with raw materials is advisable to be carried out by the developed integral indicator of procurement efficiency.
- Formation of payment for a batch of secondary gold-bearing raw materials is proposed to be carried out on the basis of the developed algorithm, which takes into account the results of complex processing, additional motivation of suppliers, dynamic adaptation of existing approaches to the valuation of resources.
- It is advisable to manage the provision of an enterprise with secondary gold-bearing raw materials on the basis of a developed economic mechanism that allows making informed decisions in an oligopolistic market.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 6.
Number of articles on Scopus — 18
2018, RFBR, research on the topic “Production efficiency and commercialization of high technology products based on applied scientific organizations” (E. Yu. Sidorova — project manager).
2016, research on the topic “Model of reducing economic integration risks using government regulation tools” (E. Yu. Sidorova — project manager).
2017, research on the topic “Improvement of national rules for transfer pricing” (E. Yu. Sidorova — project manager).
- “Dividend” and “Interest” schemes for minimizing the customs value of goods in transactions between related parties: Russian practice (scientific article in English) // Espacios, No. 39 (16), 2018. (co-authors: L.I. Goncharenko, A.A. Artemev, N.A. Nazarova).
- The place of tax regulation of customs payments in the state policy of the country and individual implementation tools (scientific article in English) (Articles in journals cited in Scopus) // Collection of materials of the Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution of Higher Education “Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia”, Scientific and Practical Forum “Industry. Science. Competencies. Integration”. November 28, 2019, co-authors: L.I. Goncharenko.
- Sidorova, E.Y., Goncharenko, L.I. Tax Regulation of Customs Payments in the State Policy of Russia // Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, 2020. Vol. 115, pp.
- Agafonova, I.I., Sidorova, E.Y., Polezharova, L.V., Ryakhovsky, D.I., Kostina, O.V. Certain measures for tax regulation of industrial development and digital trade in Russia (National and international aspects) //Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 2020, Vol.12 (3 Special Issue), pp.
Scientific supervision over three PhD theses.
- “Life cycle of corporations and management”, 80 hours.
- “Systems thinking and the theory of constraints”, 53 hours.
- “Key economic indicators of business”, 53 hours.
- Conducting student internships
- “Life cycle of corporations and change management”, 74 hours.
- “Key economic indicators of business”, 53 hours.
- “Comprehensive economic analysis of the economic activity of the enterprise”, 460 hours.
- “Systems thinking and the theory of constraints”, 47 hours.
Member of the academic council of NUST MISIS, and of the academic council of the V.A. Romenets Institute of European Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs.
Member of the NUST MISIS dissertation council.
Member of the Editorial board at Industrial Economics.
Expert of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research.
International Scientific and Practical Conference “Northern Europe, Pskov and the Hanseatic League in the past and present”, May
International Scientific and Practical Forum “Industry. Science. Competencies. Integration”, November 28, 2019, topic — “The place of tax regulation of customs payments in the state policy of the country and individual implementation tools”.
International Scientific and Practical Conference “Theoretical and applied issues of the development of industrial enterprises: financial, economic and managerial aspects”, “Customs payments as an instrument of state regulation in order to ensure sustainable development of the manufacturing industry”, May 21, 2019.
All-Russian Scientific and Practical Conference “Finance and corporate governance in a changing world”, December 3, 2019.