Taxes and taxation, corporate finance
Field of knowledge according to OECD
5.02 Economics and business
2000: PhD in economics, MISIS.
1997: Siberian State Mining and Metallurgical Academy, majoring in economics and management in metallurgy.
2020: URAIT Academy, “Summer teacher’s school — five digital skills for remote work” program.
2019: NUST MISIS, “Modern educational technologies” program.
2018: “Development of the digital environment in education” program, NUST MISIS.
2017: “Educational activities of MISIS: situation and goal-setting” program, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO.
2017: “University management” program, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO.
For many years she combined teaching activities with the work at real economy enterprises in the positions of Director for Economics and CFO. She is currently in charge of the Master’s program in corporate finance (38.04.01 Economics). She is the author of over 50 scientific publications in Russian and foreign press, including 3 monographs, more than 10 textbooks and teaching aids.
Number of articles on Scopus — 1.
SPIN RSCI: 76722.
ORCID: 0000-0003-3418- 2976.
Scopus AuthorID: 57215428678.
- Boboshko D.Y. Digitalization in Small Business Administration // Competitiveness: Digitalization, Management, and Integration. ISCI 2019. Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, vol 115. 2020. Link.
- Basics of entrepreneurship (3 credits, 2000, 2001).
- Taxes and taxation (3 credits,
- Taxation of organizations (4 credits, 2017, 2018).
- Taxation of mineral resources companies (4 credits, 2019)Corporate taxation (4 credits, 2020, 2021).
- Basics of entrepreneurship (3 credits, 1998).
Scientist Secretary of the Expert Council on 08.00.05 Economics and management of the national economy (economics, organization and management of enterprises, industries, complexes — industry) at NUST MISIS.