Materials science, physics of strength, fracture mechanics.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
Materials engineering; metallurgy & metallurgical engineering.
2014: PhD in engineering, postgraduate studies, NUST MISIS. PhD in engineering
2013: MBA, financial education, Moscow University of Finance and Law.
2009: specialist program, economic education, NUST MISIS.
2008: specialist program, technical education, NUST MISIS.
“Justification of fire safety activities in respect of major construction facilities by way of developing special specifications, organization’s standards, calculations and tests”, Central Research Institute of Design of the Ministry of Construction of the Russian Federation, 2021.
“The use of information and communication technologies in the electronic educational environment”, NUST MISIS, 2020.
“Principles of organization and provision of first aid by the teaching staff”, NUST MISIS, 2020.
“Teaching managers of civil defense in organizations, Civil Defense and Emergency Training Centers of Moscow”, 2019.
“Project management, ‘Engineers of the Future’ talent pool”, NUST MISIS, 2018.
“Academic and educational activities: development program”, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO, 2017.
“University management”, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO, 2017.
“Educational activities: situation and goal-setting”, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO, 2017.
Université de Lorraine, scientific internship, 2014.
University of Cambridge, summer school, 2011.
University of Cambridge, summer school, 2010.
- development of a new grade of pipe steel with improved performance properties for the oil and gas industry;
- development of an innovative biodegradable alloy based on magnesium, gallium and zinc. The material is intended for the manufacture of temporary implants in the treatment of bone fractures, as well as in the treatment of osteoporosis and multiple myeloma; and
- carrying out certification studies of the existing material and selection of a new one for the manufacture of a “melt localization device” — a passive protection system for nuclear reactors of nuclear power plants.
- Metal-EXPO-2020, gold medal for “Development and industrial implementation of the technology for the production of low-alloy rolled steel of strength grades K52-K56 for oil and gas pipes with increased cold resistance and corrosion resistance (‘Severkor’)” (as part of the tram of PJSC Severstal and NUST MISIS;
- teacher of the year-2019, “Teacher and Researching” nomination, NUST MISIS; and
- “Metal Scientist of the Year 2018” award in the “Metal Chemistry” nomination (Urals Federal University).
Scopus Hirsch Index — 6.
Number of articles on Scopus — 43.
ORCID: 0000-0001-5125- 9870.
Scopus AuthorID: 56553875000.
- Development and use of the science-intensive technology of producing cold-resistant and corrosion-resistant rolling stock for manufacturing longitudinal gas and oil pipes as part of the infrastructural development of the Russian fuel and energy complex for the purpose of import substitution. PJSC Severstal, PP 218
- Creation of an experimental model of a telecontrolled unmanned underwater vehicle for comprehensive examination and monitoring of hydrotechnical structures and adjacent territories. Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation
- Studies of the Mg-Ga-Х (X=Zn, Ca, Si, Y, Nd) alloy systems for biodegradable implants produced from sections obtained through the use of the equal channel angular pressing method.
- Development of magnesium alloys based on the Mg-Zn-Ga and Mg-Zn-Ca systems reinforced by methods of intensive plastic deformation for biodegradable implants.
- Development of scientific and technological basics of designing aluminium matrix composites and their production by additive laser methods for industrial application. No. 19-79- 30025 dated April 12, 2019, Russian Science Foundation
- Development of wear-resistant materials for the grinding, classification and transport equipment and elaboration of concepts of increasing turnaround periods for preparation replacement parts and equipment. JSC Lebedinsky GOK
- Development and use of the innovative technology of producing high-tenacity rolling stock for manufacturing structural units with the rated fire-resistance limit in order to secure the operational safety of production and civil facilities in extreme conditions. PJSC Severstal, PP 218
- Stanislav O. Rogachev, Sergey A. Nikulin, Vladimir M. Khatkevich, Roman V. Sundeev, Alexander A. Komissarov. Features of Structure Formation in Layered Metallic Materials Processed by High Pressure Torsion // Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A.—2020.—V. 51.—P.
- Viacheslav Bazhenov, Andrey Koltygin, Alexander Komissarov, Anna Li, Vasiliy Bautin, Regina Khasenova, Alexey Anishchenko, Alexander Seferyan, Julia Komissarova, Yuri Estrin. Gallium-containing magnesium alloy for potential use as temporary implants in osteosynthesis // Journal of Magnesium and Alloys.—2020.—V. 8.—Issue 2.—P.
- Jairo Alberto Muñoz, Alexander Komissarov, Martina Avalos, Raúl E. Bolmaro. Mechanical and microstructural behavior of a heterogeneous austenitic stainless steel processed by Equal Channel Angular Sheet Extrusion (ECASE) // Materials Science and Engineering: A.—2020.—V. 792.—N. 139779. Link.
- Jairo Alberto Muñoz, Alexander Komissarov, Martina Avalos, Raúl E.Bolmaro. Heat treatment effect on an AA6063 alloy // Materials Letters.—2020.—V. 277.—N. 128338. Link.
- Jairo Alberto Muñoz, Alexander Komissarov. Back stress and strength contributions evolution of a heterogeneous austenitic stainless steel obtained after one pass by equal channel angular sheet extrusion (ECASE) // The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology.—2020.—V. 109.—P.
- V. E. Bazhenov, V. S. Kuprienko, A. V. Fadeev, A. I. Bazlov, V. D. Belov, A. Yu. Titov, A. V. Koltygin, A. A. Komissarov, I. V. Plisetskaya, I. A. Logachev. Influence of Y and Zr on TiAl43Nb4Mo1B0.1 titanium aluminide microstructure and properties // Materials Science and Technology.—2020. —V. 36. —Issue 5. —P.
- A.A. Stepashkin, D.Yu. Ozherelkov, Yu.B. Sazonov, A.A. Komissarov. Fracture toughness evolution of a carbon/carbon composite after low-cycle fatigue // Engineering Fracture Mechanics.—2019.—V. 206.—P.
- Anna Pazniak, Pavel Bazhin, Nikolay Shplis, Evgeniy Kolesnikov, Igor Shchetinin, Alexander Komissarov, Josef Polcak, Alexander Stolin, Denis Kuznetsov. Ti3C2Tx MXene characterization produced from SHS-ground Ti3AlC2 // Materials and Design.—2019.— V. 183.—N. 108143. Link.
- Pavel Shurkin, Torgom Akopyan, Nataliya Korotkova, Alexey Prosviryakov, Andrey Bazlov, Alexander Komissarov, Dmitry Moskovskikh. Microstructure and Hardness Evolution of Al8Zn7Ni3Mg Alloy after Casting at very Different Cooling Rates // Metals.—2020.—V. 10.—Issue 6. —P. 762. Link.
- M. Seredina, I. Gavrikov, M. Gorshenkov, S. Taskaev, A. Dyakonov, A. Komissarov, Ratnamala Chatterjee, V. Novosad, V. Khovaylo. Magnetic and transport properties of as-prepared Mn2CoGa // Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials.—2019.—V. 470.—P.
- Method for the production of rolled pipes with increased corrosion resistance on a reversing mill. RU2697301C1 dated 08/13/2019.
- Method of manufacturing low-alloyed coiled strip of higher corrosion resistance. International publication number — WO2019117756 dated 06/20/2019.
- Method of manufacturing low-alloyed coiled strip of increased corrosion resistance. RU2679375C1 dated 02/07/2019.
- Method for the production of low-alloy coiled strips with increased corrosion resistance. RU2675307C1 dated 12/18/2018.
- Remote controlled unmanned underwater vehicle control and display unit software. Software No. 2018612304 dated 02/15/2018.
- Method of thermomechanical processing of economically alloyed steels. RU2548339C1 dated 04/20/2015.
- Method of thermomechanical processing of low-alloyed steel. RU2544730C1 dated 03/20/2015.
- Denis Ten “Development and industrial implementation of the technology for the production of high-strength structural steel with increased fire resistance”, postgraduate studies,
- Anna Li “Biodegradable magnesium alloy of antitumor effect”, postgraduate studies,
- Heat treatment of metal products and pipes (author’s course, Vyksa branch, bachelor’s degree, full-time and part-time education);
- Mechanical properties of materials; and
- Advanced training courses on “Advanced research methods and materials processing technologies in modern materials science”.
Membership in organizational and program committees:
- PROST (Strength of heterogeneous structures). 2008/2010/2012/2014/2016/2018/2021.
- School of young scientists, additive manufacturing technologies, Russian Science Foundation — 2019/2020/2021.
- ISMANAM-2012, Moscow.