PhD in physics and mathematics, associate professor, head of the Department of Semiconductor Electronics and Semiconductor Physics
- semiconductor optoelectronics — development and research of new types of semiconductor photodetectors and optical radiation sources;
- radiation-resistant photodetectors for calorimetric detectors of the LHCb experiment, CERN;
- detectors based on high-purity epitaxial layers of GaAs and diamond;
- power sources based on the conversion of solar and nuclear energy.
Field of knowledge according to OECD
2.02. Engineering, electrical & electronic (IQ).
2000 — present: assistant, associate professor, head of the department, NUST MISIS.
PhD in physics and mathematics majoring in 01.04.10 “Physics of semiconductors”.
Engineer majoring in “Microelectronics and semiconductor devices”.
Development of complex models of scientific and educational programs in accordance with the target model of the university development; Moscow School of Management Skolkovo (46 hrs.), 2018.
Practical training for technology transfer for “the LHCb detector and its subsystems”, CERN, October 2017.
GaAs-based neutron and alpha particle detectors were developed and incorporated into experiments of the National Nuclear Center of the Republic of Kazakhstan. Neutron and alpha particle detectors based on synthetic diamond were developed. Radiation-resistant photodetectors based on GaAs were developed for the LHCb, CERN experiment.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 20.
Number of articles on Scopus — 221.
ORCID: 0000-0002-2396-6911, 0000-0001-5671-5863.
Scopus AuthorID: 57198744458.
Topic 3035024 “Development of spectrometric and coordinate semiconductor particle detectors for use in nuclear and accelerator physics experiments”, Ministry of Education and Science,
Topic 3035023 “Complex research of multifunctional materials and devices based on them”, Ministry of Education and Science,
Topic 3035021 “Development of specialized semiconductor detectors”, Ministry of Education and Science,
Topic 7035603 “Development and creation of matrix nuclear radiation detectors with internal amplification based on GaAs bipolar transistors”, Ministry of Education and Science,
Topic 075-15-2019-872 “Large-format translucent solar panels using stable perovskite architectures”, Ministry of Education and Science,
Topic 3073202 “Development of technology and equipment for obtaining ultrapure single crystals of diamond by CVD method and their doping processes for use in photonics and microelectronics in the form of high-temperature semiconductors”, Ministry of Education and Science,
State Contract No. 14.430.12.0003 “Study of promising designs and technological principles for the formation of new-generation optoelectronic structures and devices (multi-element photodetector in the range of
Topic 7035609 “Development and creation of matrix nuclear radiation detectors with internal amplification based on GaAs heterobipolar transistors”, Ministry of Education and Science,
Topic 3035601 “Creation of heterostructural nuclear radiation detectors based on A3B5 compounds for the registration of weakly interacting particles”, Ministry of Education and Science,
- Saranin, D., Pescetelli, S., Pazniak, A., Rossi, D., Liedl, A., Yakusheva, A., Luchnikov, L., Podgorny, D., Gostischev, P., Didenko, S., Tameev, A., Lizzit, D., Angelucci, M., Cimino, R., Larciprete, R., Agresti, A., Di Carlo, A — Transition metal carbides (MXenes) for efficient NiO-based inverted perovskite solar cells — Nano Energy, Volume 82, April 2021, Номер статьи 105771, DOI: 10.1016/j.nanoen.2021.105771;
- Shikoh, A.S., Polyakov, A.Y., Gostishchev, P., Saranin, D.S., Shchemerov, I.V., Didenko, S.I., Di Carlo, A. — On the relation between mobile ion kinetics, device design, and doping in double-cation perovskite solar cells — Applied Physics Letters, Volume 118, Issue 9, 1 March 2021, Номер статьи 093501, DOI: 10.1063/5.0037776;
- Shikoh, A.S., Paek, S., Polyakov, A.Y., Smirnov, N.B., Shchemerov, I.V, Saranin, D.S., Didenko, S.I., Ahmad, Z., Touati, F., Nazeeruddin, M.K. — Assessing mobile ions contributions to admittance spectra and current-voltage characteristics of 3D and 2D/3D perovskite solar cells — Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells, Volume 215, 15 September 2020, Номер статьи 110670, DOI: 10.1016/j.solmat.2020.110670;
- Kir’yanov, A.V., Halder, A., Sekiya, E., Saito, K., Barmenkov, Y.O., Minkovich, V.P., Didenko, S.I., Legotin, S.A., Tapero, K.I. — Impact of electron irradiation upon optical properties of Bismuth/Yttria codoped phosphosilicate fiber — Optics and Laser Technology, Volume 128, August 2020, Номер статьи 106245, DOI: 10.1016/j.optlastec.2020.106245;
- Chernykh, S.V., Chernykh, A.V., Tarelkin, S.A., Kondakov, M.N., Shcherbachev, K.D., Trifonova, E.V., Drozdova, T.E., Troschiev, S.Y., Prikhodko, D.D., Glybin, Y.N., Chubenko, A.P., Britvich, G.I., Kiselev, D.A., Polushin, N.I., Rabinovich, O.I., Didenko, S.I. — High-Pressure High-Temperature Single-Crystal Diamond Type IIa Characterization for Particle Detectors — Physica Status Solidi (A) Applications and Materials Science, Volume 217, Issue 8, 1 April 2020, Номер статьи 1900888, DOI: 10.1002/pssa.201900888;
- Saranin, D., Gostischev, P., Tatarinov, D., Ermanova, I., Mazov, V., Muratov, D., Tameev, A., Kuznetsov, D., Didenko, S., Di Carlo, A. — Copper iodide interlayer for improved charge extraction and stability of inverted perovskite solar cells — Materials, Volume 12, Issue 9, 2019, Номер статьи 1406, DOI: 10.3390/ma12091406;
- Chernykh, S.V., Tarelkin, S.A., Chernykh, A.V., Troschiev, S.Y., Luparev, N.V., Kornilov, N.V., Teteruk, D.V., Terentiev, S.A., Blank, V.D., Chubenko, A.P., Britvich, G.I., Kostin, M.Y., Polushin, N.I., Didenko, S.I. — Direct Fast-Neutron Detection with Diamond Homoepitaxial Me—p ——p + Structures — Nanotechnologies in Russia, Volume 14, Issue
9-10,1 September 2019, Pages 476-480,DOI: 10.1134/S1995078019050033;
- Saranin, D.S., Mazov, V.N., Luchnikov, L.O., Lypenko, D.A., Gostishev, P.A., Muratov, D.S., Podgorny, D.A., Migunov, D.M., Didenko, S.I., Orlova, M.N., Kuznetsov, D.V., Tameev, A.R., Di Carlo, A. — Graphene nanosheet/polyaniline composite for transparent hole transporting layer — Journal of Materials Chemistry C, Volume 6, Issue 23, 2018, Pages
- Polyakov, A.Y., Smirnov, N.B., Shchemerov, I.V., Saranin, D.S., Le, T.S., Didenko, S.I., Kuznetsov, D.V., Agresti, A., Pescetelli, S., Matteocci, F., Di Carlo, A. — Trap states in multication mesoscopic perovskite solar cells: A deep levels transient spectroscopy investigation — Applied Physics Letters, Volume 113, Issue 26, 24 December 2018, Номер статьи 263501, DOI: 10.1063/1.5053845;
- Chernykh, A.V., Chernykh, S.V., Didenko, S.I., Burtebaev, N., Nasurlla, M., Nasurlla, M., Britvich, G.I., Chubenko, A.P., Baryshnikov, F.M., Sleptsov, E.V. — GaAs Schottky Barrier Detectors for Alpha-Particle Spectrometry at Temperatures up to 120°C — Technical Physics Letters, Volume 44, Issue 10, 1 October 2018, Pages
RU Patent No. 2737774 dated 12/25/2019 — Method of chemical deposition of perovskites from the gas phase for the production of photovoltaic devices, LEDs and photodetectors;
RU Patent No. 2725105 dated 12/27/2019 — Method for measuring the transient contact resistance of an ohmic contact;
RU Patent No. 2694118 dated 12/21/2018 — Method for manufacturing photovoltaic cells using a precursor for liquid-phase deposition of p-type semiconductor layers;
RU Patent No. 2694086 dated 12/25/2018 — Maxene-modified hybrid photoconverter;
RU patent No. 2659618 dated 01/31/2017 — Ionizing radiation converter with a mesh volume structure and a method for its manufacture;
RU Patent No. 189681 dated 12/26/2018 — Monolithic diamond ΔE-E detector;
RU Patent No. 188417 dated 12/21/2018 — Detector with amplification based on a heterobipolar transistor;
RU Patent No. 162563 dated 10/22/2015 — Scintillation detector with a GaAs-based photodetector;
RU Patent No. 2617881 dated 10/22/2015 — Integrated circuit of a high-speed matrix optical radiation receiver; and
RU Patent No. 2608313 dated 05/14/2015 — High-voltage ionizing radiation converter and its manufacturing method.
- Mikhail Nikolaevich Kondakov, “Ohmic contacts based on the Mo/Al/Mo/Au metallization system for AlGaN/GaN heterostructures”, PhD in major 05.27.06., 02/20/2020.
- Danila Sergeevich Saranin, “Horizontal ion gate for organic and perovskite solar cells”, PhD in major 05.27.06., 10/12/2020.
2015 — present: Scientific activity planning, 108 hrs.