Doctor of engineering, professor at the Department of Physical Processes of Mining and Geocontrol
Rock mechanics, mining geophysics, predicting of rock strength, rock stability around mine workings, anchoring testing.
Field of knowledge according to OECD
1985 — present: NUST MISIS. Associate professor, professor at the Department of Physical Processes of Mining and Geocontrol.
Doctor of engineering
PhD in engineering
DMT-Deutsche Montan Technologie, Germany, 1993 (2 months), 1997 (2 months) — internships.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 6.
Number of articles on Scopus — 37.
SPIN RSCI :
ORCID: 0000-0003-0926- 1808.
Scopus AuthorID: 10040011200.
- RFBR grant 20-05- 00341 (8662006). Influence of connected and disconnected interfaces of various types of rocks on their strength in relation to acoustic properties under cyclic loading
- RFBR grant 17-05- 00570 (8662004). Regularities of influence of fatigue cyclic loadings and impacts of various physical nature on rock strength and its interrelations with acoustic quality factor
- R&D project No 109 (3575021). State assignment in the field of scientific activity under Assignment No. 2014/113. Research and development of methods and technical means of operational physical and technical monitoring of the rock mass lining around mine workings, tunnels and underground structures
- RFBR grant 14-05- 00362 (8575002). Evaluation of the structural elements stability of deposit development systems by relationships of dynamic acoustic properties with the residual strength of rock
- Substantiation of the use of active and passive geophysical control methods in the development of hydrocarbon deposits and the operation of underground gas storage. R&D under the contract with Gazprom Geotechnology LLC (March 01, 2013 to August 31, 2015), supervisor.
- Substantiation of the principles of construction and the main technical characteristics of the seismic monitoring system for the state of rock mass containing underground storage facilities of gas and liquid hydrocarbons. R&D under the contract with Gazprom Geotechnology LLC (March 1, 2009 to August 31, 2010), supervisor.
- Assessment and forecast of the state of the overlying rock mass under the influence of the technological process of gypsum mining. R&D under the contract with OJSC Kamsko-Ustinsky Gypsum Mine (2016), supervisor.
- Substantiate the conditions for using the “angel” device and develop guidelines for monitoring the state of rock mass by registering electromagnetic radiation in the zones of underground isolation of radioactive waste from the implementation of defense programs. R&D under the contract with Federal State Unitary Enterprise VNIIpromtechnologii (03/01/2002 — 12/31/2002), supervisor.
- Voznesenskii A.S., Krasilov, M.N., Kutkin Ya.O., Koryakin, V.V. On the evaluation of rock integrity around mine workings with anchorage by the shock-spectral method. International Journal of Fatigue, Volume 113, April 2018, pp
- Voznesenskii A.S., Krasilov, M.N., Kutkin Ya.O., Tavostin M.N., Osipov Yu. V. Features of interrelations between acoustic quality factor and strength of rock salt during fatigue cyclic loadings. International Journal of Fatigue, Volume 97, April 2017, pp
- Voznesenskii A.S., Nabatov, V.V. Identification of filler type in cavities behind tunnel linings during a subway tunnel surveys using the impulse-response method. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, Volume 70, November 2017, Pages
- Voznesenskii A.S., Krasilov M.N., Kutkin Ya.O., Koryakin V.V. Field trial of anker-test device for nondestructive rock bolt control using shock response spectrum analysis. Gornyi Zhurnal, 12, 2016, pp.
- Voznesenskii A.S., Kutkin Ya.O., Krasilov M.N. Komissarov A.A. The influence of the stress state type and scale factor on the relationship between the acoustic quality factor and the residual strength of gypsum rocks in fatigue tests. International Journal of Fatigue, 2016, 84.-P.
- Voznesenskii A.S., Kutkin Ya.O., Krasilov M.N., Komissarov A.A. Predicting fatigue strength of rocks by its interrelation with the acoustic quality factor. International Journal of Fatigue, 2015, 77.-194-198. Q1.
- Voznesenskii A.S., Kutkin Ya.O., Krasilov M.N. Interrelation of the acoustic Q-factor and strength in limestone. Journal of Mining Science. 2015,Volume: 51 Issue: 1 Pages:
- Mazein S. V., Voznesenskii A.S. Monitoring the Variation of Rotor Pressing Forces and Horizontal Soft Soil Pressure during Shild Tunneling. Proceedings of the World Tunnel Congress 2014 — Tunnels for a better Life. Foz do Iguacu, Brazil.-2014.7 p.
- Voznesenskii A. S., Krasilov M. N., Kutkin Ya. O., Tyutcheva A. O. The effects of dolomite-gypsum bonded interfaces on acoustic properties and damage of rock under cyclic bending loads. MIAB. Mining Inf. Anal. Bull. 2020;(7):27-44. DOI: 10.25018/0236-1493-2020-7-0-27-44.
- A method for controlling the adhesion of an anchor support to rock mass and a device for its implementation. Patent for invention. RUSSIA, No. 2443867, 02/27/2012. A.S. Voznesensky, E.A. Voznesensky.
- Method for seismic monitoring of rock mass containing an underground storage of hydrocarbons. Patent for invention. 11/10/2011, RUSSIA, No. 2478990. A.S. Voznesensky, V.L. Shkuratnik, Yu.L. Filimonov.
- Program for determining the state of the object by incoming input multiparameter measurements MULTITEST, version 1.0. Certificate of computer program and database registration. Russia, No. 2014660548, 10/10/2014. A.S. Voznesensky, V.A. Voznesensky.
- Program for determining the state of roof anchorage of underground workings by the shock-spectral Anker-Test method, version 1.0. Certificate of computer program and database registration. Russia, No. 2016617092, 06/24/2016. A.S. Voznesensky, Ya.O. Kutkin, V.V. Koryakin
- G.V. Zakharchenko. “Development of methods to increase the reliability of seismic-deformation monitoring of the state of roof during underground ore mining”. PhD in engineering, 2001.
- Yu.V. Demchishin. “Substantiation and development of ways to improve the accuracy of determining the mechanical parameters of rock salt by the acoustic emission method”. PhD in engineering, 2002.
- V.V. Nabatov. “Development of a system for geophysical monitoring of the condition of pillars and roofs of workings of the underground gypsum mine”. PhD in engineering, 2004.
- Denis Vladimirovich Tamarin. “Development of a borehole emission method for identifying potentially hazardous destruction zones in a gypsum mine”. PhD in engineering, 2007.
- S.V. Vil’yamov. “Development of a method for identifying sedimentary rocks by the parameters of their thermoacoustic emission”. PhD in engineering, 2011.
- D.A. Naryshkin. “Development of a method for determining mechanical properties of rocks based on synchronous deformation and acoustic emission measurements”. PhD in engineering, 2011.
- S.V. Mazein. “Integrated mine surveying and geophysical monitoring for geomechanical support of shield driving in the development of underground space in megacities”. Doctor of engineering, 2013.
- Ya.O. Kutkin. “Substantiation and development of a method for non-destructive testing of residual strength of rocks by their acoustic quality factor”. PhD in engineering, 2015.
- M.N. Krasilov. “Relationships of strength and acoustic properties of sedimentary rocks under various schemes and modes of cyclic mechanical loading”. PhD in engineering, 2020.
Member of the NUST MISIS dissertation council, chairman of the expert council for specialties 25.00.20, 25.00.22.
Member of the editorial board of Journal of Mineral and Material Science (JMMS) (Сorpuspublishers, an international peer reviewed open access, online and print publication journal).
- International Journal of Fatigue (Elsevier BV, Netherlands);
- Geotechnical Testing Journal (American Society for Testing and Materials, United States);
- Geomechanics and Engineering (Techno Press, South Korea);
- Applied Sciences (Multidisciplinary Digital Publishing Institute, Switzerland);
- Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures (Argentinean Association of Computational Mechanics, Brazil);
- Geophysical Studies (academic journal of the Institute of Physics of the Earth, Russian Academy of Sciences).