Physics of magnetic phenomena
Field of knowledge according to OECD
1.03 Physical sciences and astronomy; UK Physics, condensed matter
2017 — present: leading expert at NUST MISIS.
1993: doctor of physics and mathematics, Faculty of Physics, Lomonosov Moscow State University; leading expert at NUST MISIS.
1981 — present: assistant, senior lecturer, associate professor, professor, senior researcher, leading researcher, Chelyabinsk State University.
Within the framework of the phenomenological theories of Landau, Bean-Rothbell, Kittel, all possible phase diagrams of structural and magnetic phase transitions of ferromagnetic Heusler alloys were theoretically obtained for the first time.
A prototype of a magnetic cooling device was created.
The theory of coupled electromagnetic, spin, elastic and relaxation oscillations in magnets in the field of magnetic and orientational phase transitions was developed.
The theory of the giant magnetostriction effect in ferromagnetic Ni-Mn-Ga alloys with shape memory effect due to the rearrangement of the magnetic and martensitic domains and the shift of temperature of martensitic transition under the influence of an external magnetic field was developed.
The reflection coefficient of electromagnetic waves of microwave and radio frequency ranges from the surface of media containing magnetically ordered substances was studied. It is shown that in such substances it is possible to control the reflection coefficient of electromagnetic waves from zero to one in a wide frequency range.
A microscopic Hamiltonian is proposed for the theoretical description of magnetic, magnetostructural and magnetocaloric properties from the first principles and by the Monte Carlo method in Heusler alloys. With the use of Hamiltonian, the magnetic, magnetostructural, thermodynamic and magnetocaloric properties of Heusler alloys were studied.
In the Monte Carlo method used to calculate the magnetic and magnetocaloric properties of Heusler alloys, a new algorithm was developed for the first time, which allows calculating the magnetic and magnetocaloric properties of polycrystalline (polydomain) alloys.
A statistical model of phase transformations in ferromagnetic alloys with a shape memory effect and a giant magnetocaloric effect was created.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 27.
Number of articles on Scopus — 283.
SPIN RSCI :
Scopus AuthorID: 56091651500.
- RFBR No. 10-02-96020-r_ural_a Theoretical and experimental study of the magnetocaloric effect in magnetically ordered alloys in the field of structural, magnetic and magnetostructural phase transitions
- RFBR No. 11-02-00601-a Comprehensive study of the magnetocaloric effect in magnetically ordered alloys in the field of structural, magnetic and magnetostructural phase transitions
- RFBR No. 11-02-08276-s Participation in the International Conference on Ferromagnetic Shape Memory Alloys (2011).
- RFBR No.
Theoretical and experimental study of the structural, magnetic and magnetocaloric properties of multicomponent Heusler alloys and other magnetically ordered compounds
- State assignment of the Ministry of Education of the Russian Federation (project part) 3.2021.2014/K
- RSF Grant No.
- RSF Grant No.
- RSF Grant No.
- V.V. Sokolovsky. Modeling of magnetic and magnetocaloric properties of Heusler alloys near phase transitions, doctor of physics and mathematics (2017).
- R.R. Fayzullin. Magnetocaloric effect in multicomponent Heuisler alloys, PhD in physics and mathematics (2017).
- M.O. Drobosyuk. Magnetocaloric effect in three-and four-component Heusler alloys, PhD in physics and mathematics (2016).
Chelyabinsk State University, Introduction to condensed matter physics, 36 hours, 5th semester.
Deputy chairman of the dissertation council D 212.296.03 (Chelyabinsk State University), member of the dissertation council D 212.298.04 (South Ural State University).
Editor-in-chief of the Chelyabinsk Physical and Mathematical Journal, member of the editorial board of the “Bulletin of the South Ural University” journal, “Mathematics. Mechanics. Physics” series, member of the editorial board of the “Physics of Metals and Metals Science” journal, member of the editorial board of the “Metals” journal, member of the editorial board of the Journal of Electronic Research and Application.