Modern systems of electric drives and power supply of mining enterprises.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
1.05 LE: Geosciences — mutlidisciplinary; 2.02 IQ: Electric engineering and electronics.
2003 — present: associate professor, NUST MISIS.
2015 — present: senior researcher, Institute of Problems of Comprehensive Subsoil Development of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
PhD in engineering, Moscow Mining University.
Master’s of mining majoring in mining practice, Moscow State Mining University.
Total number of academic, research and methodological publications — 102. Over the entire career, more than 40 mining engineers, more than 10 masters and more than 20 bachelors were educated. He has a number of letters of thanks from the Ministry of Energy of the Russian Federation, a certificate of honor from the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, was awarded the silver memorial badge of NUST MISIS (2017), was awarded the “Miner’s Glory” badge of the III degree (2020).
- Calculation of specific norms of power consumption for the dredging areas of coal mines. Kubrin, S.S., Reshetnyak, S.N. Gornyi Zhurnal, 2020, 2020(4), стр.
- Impact of technology factors on specific power demands of equipment in extraction districts of coal mines | Анализ влияния технологических факторов на удельные нормы электропотребления оборудования выемочных участков угольных шахт. Kubrin, S.S., Reshetnyak, S.N., Bondarenko, A.M. Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin, 2020, 2020(2), стр.
- Improvement of energy efficiency and safety in coal longwalls. Kopylov, K.N., Kubrin, S.S., Reshetnyak, S.N. Gornyi Zhurnal, 2019, (4), стр.
- Production data analysis in longwall in polysaevskaya mine of SUEK-kuzbass. Kubrin, S.S., Reshetnyak, S.N., Bondarenko, A.M. Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin, 2019, 2019(3), стр.
- High-voltage unit for automated monitoring of electrical energy quality in underground networks of coal mines. Lyakhomskiy, A.V., Plashchansky, L.A., Reshetnyak, S.N., Reshetnyak, M.Y. Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin, 2019, 2019(7), стр.
- Reserves of increase of efficiency of coal extraction sections of coal mines | Резервы повышения эффективности работы выемочных участков угольных шахт. Kopylov, K.N., Kubrin, S.S., Zakorshmenniy, I.M., Reshetniak, S.N. Ugol, 2019, (3), стр.
- The importance of improving energy efficiency and safety of coal mine extraction area. Kopylov, K.N., Kubrin, S.S., Reshetnyak, S.N. Ugol’, 2018, (10), стр.
- Analysis of Technological Performance of the Extraction Area of the Coal Mine. Reshetnyak, S., Bondarenko, A. E3S Web of Conferences, 2018, 41, 01014.
- Reinforcement materials for damaged zones in coal—rock mass under mining. Reshetnyak, S.N., Maksimenko, Y.M. Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin, 2018, 2018(11), стр.
- Current issues of liquid hydrocarbon transportation from their accumulations on the arctic shelf of the Russian federation. Kubrin, S.S., Reshetnyak, S.N., Aleshin, A.A. Mining Informational and Analytical Bulletin, 2018, 2018(5), стр.
High-voltage device for automated monitoring of the quality of electrical energy in underground coal mine networks, No. 185421, June 26, 2018, Russia.
- Electrical and electronic devices
- Industrial electronics
- Alternative energy
Academic secretary at the Department of Energy and Energy Efficiency of the Mining Industry since 2003.
Innovation Center for the Development of Education and Science.
Underground coal mining of the XXI century conference, 2018, Leninsk-Kuznetsky, Russia.