Business, financial management, financial accounting and control, employment, economics of machine use, economics of sustainable development
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
5.02 Economics and business
2020 — present: associate professor at the NUST MISIS Department of Economics.
Higher education — specialist’s program, accounting and audit, economist. PhD in economics.
Game methods in education. Principles. Theory. Practice. Dated 06/30/2020 (72 hours.).
Pedagogical design in a digital environment dated 06/26/2020 (72 hours).
Internship at the enterprise of TransGroup-Logistic LLC, 250 hours, Moscow, 2019.
Teacher of vocational training, vocational education and additional vocational education, 288 hours, 2017.
Economic security, 260 hours, 2018.
Main results of scientific work
An optimization model for using the potential of the seasonal labor force of crop farms was developed.
The conditions for the formation and development of tools for using the labor potential of agricultural enterprises were examined.
The role of audit in the environmental management and certification system was identified.
A methodology for assessing control over the formation of financial statements of a consolidated business was developed.
A study of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on global economic processes was carried out.
- Barcho М., Otto О. , Hajiyev H. , Samusenkov V., Korshunova L. , Vikhrova N. , Nikulin N. Basic directions for forming perspective forms of agricultural integration //Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues 2020-09-30| journal-article. DOI: 10.9770/jesi.2020.8.1(64).
- Prodanova N. Bokov D. , Sotnikova L. , Korshunova L , Vikhrova N , Nikulin N. Research on the impact of the covid-19 pandemic on global economic processes // International Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, 2020, 12(4), стр.
- Prodanova, N., Savina, N., Kevorkova, Z., Korshunova, L., Bochkareva, N. Organizational and methodological support of corporate self-assessment procedure as a basis for sustainable business development // Entrepreneurship and Sustainability Issues, 2019, 7(2), стр.
- Prodanova, N.A., Trofimova, L.B., Adamenko, A.A., Savina, N.V., Korshunova, L.N // Methodology for assessing control in the formation of financial statements of a consolidated business // International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering, 2019, 8(1), стр.
- Muradov, I.V., Sidorova, E.Y., Korshunova, L.N. Improving the classification of integration risks on example of the Eurasian economic union // International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 2020, 2020-August(5.2), стр.
- Kostygova, L.A., Ershova, V.Y., Korshunova, L.N. Financial engineering is a tool for economic evaluation of a complex project for developing a gas field and creating a gas pipeline // International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 2020, 2020-August(5.2), стр.
- Vikhrova, N., Eliseeva, E., Sidorova, E., Korshunova, L. Economic rationale for the operation of the circulation system of water use in nhermal power plants // International Multidisciplinary Scientific GeoConference Surveying Geology and Mining Ecology Management, SGEM, 2020, 2020-August(5.2), стр.
Azov-Black Sea Engineering Institute — Branch of the Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education Don State Agrarian University,
Fundamentals of financial computing, 128 hours.
Financial management, 144 hours.
Economic valuation of investment, 144 hours.
Risk assessment and analysis, 128 hours.
Finance, 180 hours.
Insurance, 128 hours.
Accounting in budgetary institutions, 144 hours.
Statistics, 180 hours.