Marketing, investment, project management.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
2020 — present: associate professor at the NUST MISIS Department of Economics.
Bachelor’s degree in “Computer science and computer engineering”.
2020. “Contemporary information technologies and electronic educational environments in higher education and science” with the State Academic University of Humanitarian Sciences, Moscow.
2019. “Socio-psychological support and training for persons with disabilities”.
2018 г. “Functioning of the electronic information and educational environment of the university” at the Tupolev Kazan National Research Technical University — Kazan Aviation Institute.
2017 г. “Methodology for creating and using e-courses” on the basis of the Institute for Advanced Training and Retraining of Teachers of the Corporate Institute at the Tupolev Kazan National Research Technical University — Kazan Aviation Institute.
- The priority of factors of the external and internal environment of the enterprise in connection with the industry specifics that affect the formation of the strategy and determine the level of strategy performance was justified.
- An approach to the technology of forming the marketing strategy of domestic machine-building enterprises was developed, which involves the allocation of three organizational levels of the strategy, taking account of time intervals of planning, which entails the creation of an efficient marketing chain: coordinating the local goals of representative offices with the general goals of the enterprise, ensuring a high level of service delivery, determining the success of marketing decisions, which allows mainstreaming the role of marketing management, ensure the strengthening of positions in the international market, reduce the level of territorial dependence, increase the level of relations between producers and consumers of products, ensure an increase in sales and expand sales volumes.
- Methodological recommendations for assessing the success of strategy in the market were developed, based on the identification of key complex and specific success factors for manufacturers of submersible pumping equipment. This technique is implemented in an applied computer program that allows promptly analyzing, controlling and predicting the implementation of tasks in foreign and domestic markets in an automated mode.
- The theoretical model “nanomaterials as a product in the intellectual market” was developed, taking account of the assessment of factors affecting patent activity.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 1.
Number of articles on Scopus — 11.
SPIN RSCI: 9260- 3917.
ORCID: 0000-0003-0335- 5571
Scopus AuthorID: 56028139000.
- Ashirova S.A., Yudina S.V., Kabitova, Y.V., Garifullina M.S. Distorting economic balance and its consequences on the regional market of consulting services. International Review of Management and Marketing, 2016, (ISSN:
- Kabitova E.V., Ashirova S.A., Nuriyahmetova S. M., Fathutdinova O. A., Ashirov A.N. Dysfunction as an obstacle in achieving sustainable social ecological economic development of the region (evidence from the Volga Federal district). Journal of Internet Banking and Commerce. 2016 (ISSN: 12045357).
- Kamordzhanova, N.A., Gulpenko, K.V., Tumashik, N.V., Smolnikova, I.I., Ashirova, S.A. Network Interaction in New Generation Economics Professional Training in Higher Education. Espacios, 2017, (ISSN 0798 1015).
- Ashirov, A.N., Akhmadiev, A.I., Ashirova, S.A., Kabitova, E.V. Conversion of video surveillance system into measurement system based on video camera. International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering, 2019 (ISSN:
- Kabitova, E.V., Yudina, S.V., Ashirova, S.A. The causality of deviation from the optimal parameters of a regional demographic system. International Journal of Engineering and Advanced Technology, 2019 (ISSN: 2249 — 8958).
- Ulyanova S.A., Ershova V. Yu., Korshunova L, N., Krasnobaeva V. S., Nuriyahmetova S. M. Assessing the Factor Influence on Patent Activity in Mining and Metallurgical Industry (e.g. Nano Products). Turkish Journal of Computer and Mathematics Education Vol. 12. No.3 (2021). DOI.
Author’s certificate of state registration of computer programs No. 2012614985, registered on 07/04/2012.
2020 — present: NUST MISIS. Courses: Firm economics, corporate finance, project management.