PhD in engineering, associate professor at the Department of Pressure Metal Treatment
Development of the theory and technology of metal treatment blank production.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
General machine engineering
1993 — present: associate professor at the NUST MISIS Department of Pressure Metal Treatment.
PhD in engineering.
Mechanical engineer, Moscow State Technological University STANKIN.
Three scientific monographs, both of which were reissued in Germany.
He trained 4 PhDs in engineering, 1 researcher, over 100 engineers of metallurgy, masters and bachelors and has 12 Russian patents and over 120 academic publications.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 2.
Number of articles on Scopus — 12.
SPIN RSCI: 2506 — 1790.
Scopus AuthorID: 386575.
- Grant of the Russian Ministry of Education and Science No. 3018002 “Research and development of efficient pressure metal treatment processes based on physical and mathematical modeling”, 2005.
- “Development of operation conditions for the production of skelp fees with the width of
3-16 mmand the flow ability limit of up to 590 N/mm2 at splitting units of 2,000×3.0-16.0 for CJSC Severstal Pipe Section Plant — Sheksna”, 2009.
- N.L. Lisunets, I.S. Demetrashvili, Hoang Mang Ruoy “Development and research of the process of producing cylindrical billets from non-ferrous metal alloys based on modeling”, Non-Ferrous Metals, 2018, No. 5.
- N.L. Lisunets “Increasing the efficiency of the process of producing a billet from rolled steel by shear cutting based on modeling”, Ferrous Metals, 2018, N. 6, 3.N. L. Lisunets “Usage of physical and mathematical simulation for improvement of the process of metal shear cutting”, CIS Iron and Steel Review — Vol. 17 (2019), р.
- N. L. Lisunets, G. P. Zhigulev, Hoang Mang Ruoy, Nguyen Jeuong An “Research of the peculiarities of the process of manufacturing fuse contacts from rolled aluminum”, Non-Ferrous Metals, 2021, No. 1, pp.
- Significant patents
- Russian patent No. 2506145. A.V. Kolobov, N.L. Lisunets, A.G. Radyuk, M.S. Seleznev, A.E. Titlyanov, N.N. Tikhonova, E.S. Fedotov “Method for producing a strip from rolled billet”, 2014, deployed at CJSC Severstal Pipe Section Plant — Sheksna".
He trained 4 PhDs in engineering, 1 researcher, over 100 engineers of metallurgy, masters and bachelors.
- Machine engineering technology, 108 hours,
- Basics of treatment by cutting and welding, 108 hours,
- Basics of technological processes of pressure metal treatment, 54 hours,
- Quality certification and management, 54 hours,
- Technology of construction materials, 54 hours,
- Resource-saving and ecology of pressure metal treatment processes, 27 hours,
Member of the organizing committee of the International Congresses of Blacksmiths.