PhD in physics and mathematics, leading expert at the Department of Theoretical Physics and Quantum Technologies
Physics of lipid membranes.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
Physics, condensed matter.
2014 — present: NUST MISIS, leading expert at the Department of Theoretical Physics and Quantum Technologies.
MISIS, bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, postgraduate studies.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 4.
Number of articles on Scopus — 13.
ORCID: 0000-0002-6943- 4427.
Scopus AuthorID: 36643977600.
- Kheyfets, Boris, Sergei Mukhin, and Timur Galimzyanov. “Origin of Lipid Tilt in Flat Monolayers and Bilayers.” Physical Review E 100, no. 6 (December 9, 2019): 062405. Link.
- Kheyfets, Boris, Timur Galimzyanov, and Sergei Mukhin. “Lipid Lateral Self-Diffusion Drop at Liquid-Gel Phase Transition.” Physical Review E 99, no. 1 (January 16, 2019): 012414. Link.
- Kheyfets, B., T. Galimzyanov, and S. Mukhin. “Microscopic Description of the Thermodynamics of a Lipid Membrane at a Liquid—Gel Phase Transition.” JETP Letters 107, no. 11 (June 1, 2018):
- Kheyfets, Boris, Timur Galimzyanov, Anna Drozdova, and Sergei Mukhin. “Analytical Calculation of the Lipid Bilayer Bending Modulus.” Physical Review E 94, no. 4 (October 18, 2016): 042415. Link.
- Kheyfets, B. B., and S. I. Mukhin. “Simple Model of Local Ordering of DPPC Lipids in Contact With Cholesterol.” Biochemistry (Moscow) Supplement Series A: Membrane and Cell Biology 32, no. 1 (2015):
- Kheyfets, B. B., and S. I. Mukhin. “Area per Lipid in DPPC-Cholesterol Bilayers: Analytical Approach.” ArXiv:1501.02727 [Cond-Mat], January 12, 2015. Link.
- Mukhin, S. I., and B. B. Kheyfets. “Pore Formation Phase Diagrams for Lipid Membranes.” JETP Letters 99, no. 6 (May 1, 2014):
- Kheyfets, B. B., and S. I. Mukhin. “Entropic Part of the Boundary Energy in a Lipid Membrane.” Biochemistry (Moscow) Supplement Series A: Membrane and Cell Biology 5, no. 4 (December 27, 2011):
- Mukhin, Sergei I., and Boris B. Kheyfets. “Analytical Approach to Thermodynamics of Bolalipid Membranes.” Physical Review E 82, no. 5 (November 1, 2010): 051901. Link.
- Mukhin, S. I., and B. B. Kheyfets. “Analytical Derivation of Thermodynamic Properties of Bilayer Membrane with Interdigitation.” Biochemistry (Moscow) Supplement Series A: Membrane and Cell Biology 4, no. 3 (September 1, 2010):
- Yu.Kh. Vekilov, I.A. Ivanov, Yu.L. Matveeva, Yu.M. Kuzmin, B.B. Kheyfets, M.A. Chernikov, E.V. Shamrov and S.I. Mukhin “Electronic theory of metals: collection of exercises”. MISIS publishing house, 2013.
2011 — Electrodynamics (seminars, half-term, MISIS).
2012 — Theoretical mechanics (seminars, full semester, MISIS).
2013 — Python [NumPy, SciPy, matplotlib] (elective course for Ustinov’s lab).