1999 Ph.D. (Solid State Physics), MISA
1995 M.Sc. Diploma in Physical Chemistry, MISA
2000- present Associated Professor of DPC, MISA
English level: Advanced
Physical chemistry (thermodynamics, chemical and phase equilibrium, theory of solutions, surface phenomena, homogeneous and heterogeneous kinetics, theory of chemical bonding, etc);
Solid State Physics (defects and diffusion in materials);
22.06.01 — Technology of materials
03.06.01 — Physics and Astronomy
List of research projects
- JSC TsNIITMASH “Development of a system of physical and mathematical models describing the processes of hot plastic deformation and heat treatment, for a digital quality management system and economic indicators in the production of large critical products, including for nuclear power plants”
- RSF Diffusion and phase transitions at grain boundaries in metal alloys
- RFBR Study of phase stability and diffusion parameters of multicomponent alloys based on refractory metals
- RFBR Investigation of the regularities and physical mechanisms of the evolution of the structural-phase state and mechanical properties of high-temperature alloys of the Ni-Co-Cr- (X) system during diffusion exchange of interstitial atoms with the external environment
Solid state physics, Interaction of electromagnetic radiation with materials, Diffusion and defects in metals, nanocrystalls, grain boundary diffusion and grain boundary segregation, grain boundary wetting and liquid metal embrittlement.
Supervisor’s main publications:
- Rodin, A., Goreslavets, N. Formation of intermediate phases and supersaturated solid solution in Al-Cu system during diffusion (2018) Defect and Diffusion Forum, 383, pp.
- Itckovich, A., Mendelev, M., Rodin, A., Bokstein, B. Effect of atomic complexes formation in grain boundaries on grain boundary diffusion (2018) Defect and Diffusion Forum, 383, pp.
- Rodin, A., Dolgopolov, N., Pomadchik, A. Concentration dependence of grain boundary diffusion (2016) Defect and Diffusion Forum, 369, pp.
- Mazilkin, I., Tsoy, K., Straumal, A., Rodin, A., Baretzky, B. Grain boundarywetting of different types of grain boundaries in the Cu—Ag system(2020)Materials Letters, 272, статья № 127730 DOI:10.1016/j.matlet.2020.127730
- Nikulkina, V.P., Rodin, A.O., Bokshtein, B. S., Diffusion of Tin in a Solid Solution of the Copper—Tin System (2020) Russian Journal of Non-Ferrous Metals, 61 (3), pp.
- Straumal, A.B., Tsoi, K.V., Mazilkin, I.A., Rodin, A.O., Eggeler, G. Comparison of Spectra of Grain Boundaries Spontaneously Formed in Cu- Ag and Cu-In Systems (2020) JETP Letters, 111 (8), pp.
- Rodin A., Khairullin, A. Diffusion and segregation behavior of Fe and Co in Cu. (2019) Materials Letters, 239, pp.
- Dub, V.A., Bokstein, B., Belikov, S., Kozlov, P., Schepkin, I., Dub, V.S. Modeling of the carbide growth kinetics in the low alloyed steels (2018) Materials Letters, 215, pp.
- Rodin A.O, Goreslavets, N.N. Diffusion formation of intermediate phases and supersaturated solid solutions in the aluminum−copper system (2017) Physics of Metals and Metallography, 118 (11), pp.