Director of career center
NUST MISIS career center is a division of the University, established to provide comprehensive support for students on employment issues.
The mission of the career center is promoted and supported career growth and professional development of students, the development of communication between the student and the employer, assistance in building an individual development plan and preparation for employment.
The priorities for the career Center of NUST MISIS are:
- online and offline counseling for students and graduates;
- work with the database of vacancies of employers — partners of the University;
- development and implementation of personal growth programs for students;
- interaction with partner companies of the University;
- organization of career events.
The partners of NUST MISIS career Center are the largest Russian and international companies which involve students in practice and internships, as well as invite the best specialists to work after graduation.
Since 2015, NUST MISIS has been gaining more than 96.7 points out of 100 in the QS Employability ranking in terms of “student-employer Interaction” and holds a leading position in the world.
Career Center team
|Career events||Career services|
|Address: Krymsky Val d. 3 korp. 1, Cabinet K-110, K-130.||Address: LeninskyProspekt d. 4, office K-201.|