From September 12-14th, 2016, during the 3rd international conference on new educational technologies, the leading Russian and international experts in the field of school education will present innovative methods of teaching, discuss the use of gamification, art mathematics, and digital pedagogy in the classroom, and share successful cases of the application of new educational technologies.
NUST MISIS and the Institute of Economic Development Acceleration “Rybakov Fund” are the organizers of the conference. The event will be held with the support of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
The track “School” will become one of the main directions of the #EdCrunch conference. The following topics: “ICT at school”, “inclusive education”, “Creation of training videos”, “robotics and makers in education” will be discussed during the track “School”.
Keynote speakers of the track “School”:
• Staerk Jorgensen — President of Lego Education;
• Mikhail Mokrinskiy— Director of the Letovo School;
• Efim Rachevsky— Director of the Tsaritsyno Center of Education 548, Moscow;
• Andrey Sidenko — Teacher of the year, ranked in the top 10 influential educators in the world according to the Connect Learning Today;
• Natalia Andreeva — Head of Blended Learning Center MSUPE;
• Derek Breen — Author/Designer of Scratch For Kids;
• Marjo Kyllonen — Education Manager at General Education division in Helsinki, creator of the program “School of Future”;
• Will Richardson — Innovator and author in the intersection of education and social, online learning networks, co founder of ModernLearners.com.
A large part of the track “School” program will be devoted to the architecture of the educational space. Russian and international experts will share their experience on the innovation of school creation. The aim of this unit is to give recommendations on how to modernize the standard schools and adjust them in accordance with the experts’ recommendations. Participants will witness cutting-edge changes to the educational landscape currently happening in Opinmaki in Espoo (Finland), the laboratory of the educational center Sirius in Sochi (Russia), and other innovative schools.
The launch of the all-Russian contest
The conference has a quota of 400 teachers. Teachers from Russian regions should apply through the official website with their teaching activities` documents and letters of interest in the event. The registration for the teachers from Moscow will open on August 15th on the official website of the project “School of new technologies” snt.mos.ru.