Basic Information about the Center
The Research Center of Technological Forecasting was arranged at NUST MISiS in 2008 to promote the activities of developing complex organizational and technical, technological and socioeconomic systems. It is the basic academic unit of the Institute of Economics and Management of Industrial Enterprises. During the period of the center’s operation, its employees performed about 30 R&D projects primarily financed from non-budgetary sources.
Activity of the Center
The key areas of focus of the center are as follows:
- forecasting the development of complex organizational and technical, technological and socioeconomic systems;
- forecasting the nature of changing pre-established indicators beyond the examined sections of the factor space;
- scientometric forecasting, and
- forecasting common aspects of forming the quality of products in the context of end-to-end multi-stage technological processes.
The possibilities of the center in manufacturing technological solutions include:
- results of optimizing multi-stage technological processes;
- forecasting models;
- results of analyzing multi-scenario forecasts of complex systems development;
- monitoring of risks of complex systems development;
- scientometric forecasting of the prospects of developing various areas of expertise, and
- databank of physicomechanical features and operational features of non-conventional materials.
Selected clients of the center include: JSC West-Siberian Metallurgical Plant, TVEL corporation, JSC Chepetsk Mechanical Plant, A.A. Bochvar High-Tech Research Institute of Inorganic Materials, Cherepovets Metallurgical Combine, JSC Severstal, EKO-Stahl GmbH (Germany), Steel and Mining Company Metalloinvest, JSC Transnational Company Kazkhrom and many others.
Vyachslav BrinzaHead of center
+7 495 959-48-12