Preparation of feedstock for blast-furnace smelting from natural and artificial materials with the established metallurgical parameters for the purpose of improving technico-economic indicators of the process. Additive technologies for industrial production.
Field of knowledge according to OECD
Engineering and Technology.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
Engineering and Technology.
PhD in engineering, associate professor, director of the EcoTech institute.
Director of the EcoTech institute.
2019 — present: leading expert at the Laboratory of Hybrid Additive Technologies, NUST MISIS.
2000 — present: associate professor at the Department of Extraction and Recycling of Ferrous Metals, State Technical University MISIS.
PhD in engineering
1992: Moscow Institute of Steel and Alloys, metallurgy of ferrous metals, metallurgical engineer.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 7.
Number of articles on Scopus — 39.
- “Creation of the production of locally reinforced parts from titanium-based alloys operating in the conditions of increased loads and temperatures for prospective aviation gas turbine engines”, agreement with PJSC ODK-UMPO under Decree of the Government No. 218,
- “Creation of an automated multilaser complex for the layer-by-layer synthesis of polymetallic items with celled elements”, Federal Target Program “Research and development in priority areas of Russian scientific and technological complex for
2014-2020”,Russian Ministry of Education and Science, 2015-2017.
- “Development of the atlas of model forms for the topological optimization of structures formed by the method of selective laser melting and their production verification”, Federal Target Program “Research and development in priority areas of Russian scientific and technological complex for
2014-2020”,Russian Ministry of Education and Science, 2016-2018.
- “Hybrid additive-subtractive production based on cold spraying and laser treatment” under the decree of the Government of the Russian Federation with the financial support of the Russian Ministry of Education and Science as part of the program of enhancing the competitiveness of NUST MISIS (No. К1-2016-030),
- “Comparison of the foundry technology and the technology of direct laser growing in the production of elements for aviation engines”, project with Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution for Higher Education St. Petersburg Polytechnic University,
- “Creation of the production of restoring rotary blading of gas turbine engines by way of laser welding”, project with Federal State Autonomous Educational Institution for Higher Education St. Petersburg Polytechnic University,
- “Creation of the production of highly loaded large-sized thinwalled parts made from titanium-based alloys for aviation and space turbine construction”, project with PJSC Ufa Motor-Building Production Association" under Decree of the Russian Government No. 218,
Over 40 scientific articles in Russian and foreign academic journals, of which 6 appear in the materials of scientific conferences and other publications:
- Physics Procedia 9th. Сер. “9th International Conference on Photonic Technologies, LANE 2016”;
- TMS Annual Meeting, Materials Science Forum;
- Physics Procedia 15. Сер. “15th Nordic Laser Materials Processing Conference, Nolamp 2015”;
- Additive technologies in the Russian manufacturing sector. Collection of reports for the scientific and practical conference;
- All-Russian research institute of aviation materials, 2015, 1 training aid.
Academic supervisor of bachelors, masters for 22.00.00 — Materials technology.