PhD in engineering, associate professor at the Department of Physical Metallurgy and Physics of Strength
Physical metallurgy; severe plastic deformations; ultrafine-grained materials; metals and alloys; metal composites; construction materials for nuclear reactors; chemical heat treatment; thermomechanical treatment.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
QF materials science — characterization and testing; PZ metallurgy and metallurgical engineering.
2012 — present: associate professor at the Department of Physical Metallurgy and Physics of Strength, NUST MISIS.
2010: MISIS, majoring in metals science and heat treatment of metals. PhD in engineering.
2006: MISIS, majoring in standardization and certification specialty, engineer.
Samples of new metallic hybrid materials with an ultrafine-grained (nano- and submicrocrystalline) structure were obtained by the high-pressure torsion technique. The main regularities of the strengthening of such materials and the formation of their structure were revealed. Various types of interfaces between the layers were described depending on the hybrid composition. The conditions for the formation of vortex structures in metallic hybrid materials during high-pressure torsion deformation were considered. A method for increasing the thermal stability of nanocrystalline metallic materials by creating a multilayer structure in them, which is preserved during high-temperature heating, was proposed.
The technology of deformation-heat treatment of three-layer pipes based on vanadium alloys and corrosion-resistant steels for new nuclear reactors was developed.
The phenomenon of hot work-hardening for economically alloyed tool die steel (RATE type) in the course of thermomechanical processing in the temperature range of
The influence of severe plastic deformations on structural-phase transformations in new Al-Ca eutectic aluminum alloys was investigated. The state of superplasticity of the Al4Ca intermetallic compound in the Al-18% Ca alloy in the course of its deformation by Bridgman high-pressure torsion was found.
Long-length bimetallic wires with a copper rod and an aluminum alloy shell up to 2.4 mm in diameter, which have increased strength, were obtained by rotary forging, and the effect of the degree of strain by rotary forging on their structure, phase composition and mechanical properties was studied. The modes of post-deformation annealing were found, which provide an optimal combination of increased strength and satisfactory plasticity of the bimetallic material.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 12.
Number of articles on Scopus — 120.
SPIN RSCI: 7526- 2588.
Scopus AuthorID: 35300576200.
- Federal Target Program — State Contract No. 02.516.11.6135. Development of a method for obtaining clad samples of vanadium alloy pipes on the topic: “Creation of radiation-resistant alloys based on vanadium and development of methods for their production for cladding of fuel elements of fast neutron reactors and hydrogen power plants” (2007).
- Agreement No. 14.581.21.0009 on the provision of subsidy for “Development of scientific and technological foundations for strengthening and extending the service life of critical rolling stock elements to ensure the safety of Russian railways” (FTP “Research and development in priority areas of development of the scientific and technological complex of Russia for
- Agreement with JSC Tyazhmash for the implementation of research work No. 039 /
19-503dated April 9, 2019 on the topic “Experimental assessment of the degree of degradation of mechanical properties of the base metal and welded joints of the material carcass of melt containment device and the guide plate after various modes of heat treatment” (2019-2020).
- A.A. Krugljakow, S.O. Rogachev, N.V. Lebedeva, P.Yu. Sokolov, A.M. Arsenkin, V.M. Khatkevich. On the nature of hot work hardening phenomenon in die steel with regulated austenitic transformation during exploitation // Materials Science and Engineering: A. 833 (2022) 142548. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msea.2021.142548
- S.O. Rogachev, E.A. Naumova, E.A Lukina, A.V. Zavodov, V.M. Khatkevich. High strength Al-La, Al-Ce, and Al-Ni eutectic aluminum alloys obtained by high-pressure torsion // Materials. 14 (2021) 6404. https://doi.org/10.3390/ma14216404
- S.O. Rogachev, S.A. Nikulin, V.M. Khatkevich, R.V. Sundeev, A.A. Komissarov. Features of Structure Formation in Layered Metallic Materials Processed by High Pressure Torsion // Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 51 (2020)
- A.B. Rozhnov, V.I. Pantsyrny, A.V. Kraynev, S.O. Rogachev, S.A. Nikulin, N.E. Khlebova, M.V. Polikarpova, M.Yu. Zadorozhnyy. Low-cycle bending fatigue and electrical conductivity of high-strength Cu/Nb nanocomposite wires // International Journal of Fatigue. 128 (2019) 105188 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijfatigue.2019.105188
- S.O. Rogachev, E.A. Naumova, E.S. Vasileva, M.Yu. Magurina, R.V. Sundeev, A.A. Veligzhanin. Structure and mechanical properties of Al-Ca alloys processed by severe plastic deformation // Materials Science and Engineering A. 767 (2019) 138410 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.msea.2019.138410
- S.O. Rogachev, S.A. Nikulin, V.M. Khatkevich, R.V. Sundeev, D.A. Kozlov. High-pressure torsion deformation process of a bronze/niobium composite // Transactions of Nonferrous Metals Society of China. 29 (2019)
- S.A. Nikulin, A.B. Rozhnov, A.Yu. Gusev, T.A. Nechaykina, S.O. Rogachev, M.Yu. Zadorozhnyy, Hanan Alsheikh. Effect of hydrogenation on the low-cycle fatigue of zirconium alloy // International Journal of Fatigue. 111 (2018)
- S.O. Rogachev, R.V. Sundeev, N.Yu. Tabachkova. High pressure torsion-induced amorphous phase in a multilayer V-10Ti-5Cr / Zr-2.5Nb / V-10Ti-5Cr hybrid material // Materials Letters. 234 (2019)
- S.O. Rogachev, V.M. Khatkevich, S.A. Nikulin, M.V. Ignateva, A.A. Gromov. High thermally stable multi-layer steel/vanadium alloy hybrid material obtained by high-pressure torsion // Materials Letters. 255 (2019) 126527. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matlet.2019.126527
- S.O. Rogachev, S.A. Nikulin, A.B. Rozhnov, V.M. Khatkevich, T.A. Nechaykina, M.V. Gorshenkov, R.V. Sundeev. Multilayer “Steel/Vanadium Alloy/Steel” Hybrid Material Obtained by High-Pressure Torsion at Different Temperatures // Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A. 48 (2017)
- Yusupov V.S., Skripalenko M.M., Romantsev B.A., Andreev V.A., Galkin S.P., Kaputkina L.M., Karelin R.D., Fadeev V.A., Skripalenko M.N., Rogachev S.O., Sidorova T.Yu. “Method of creating a three-dimensional model of the grain of a metal product” (Patent for invention RU 2778276);
- Lebedeva N.V., Panova G.A., Kruglyakov A.A., Rogachev S.O. “Method of hardening processing of a tool made of die steels” (Patent for invention RU 2776893);
- Nikulin S.A., Kruglyakov A.A., Rogachev S.O., Panova G.A., Lebedeva N.V. “Die steel” (Patent for invention RU 2744584).
Courses: “Development of new materials”, “Hybrid nanostructured materials”, “Composite materials”, “Mechanical properties of solids”, “Innovative structural materials for medicine”, “Physical bases for deformation and fracture”.