Doctor of economics, professor at the Department of Economics, director of the Roments College of Economics & Industrial Management, NUST MISIS
Current economic problems of the Russian ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy; strategy for the Russian metallurgical companies development in the global market; trends in the development of the global metals market; assessment of the market value and goodwill of non-public metallurgical companies.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
5.02. Social sciences; economics and business; operations research and management science; economics.
2019: NUST MISIS. Doctor of economics.
2005 — present: professor of the Department of Economics, NUST MISIS. He gives lectures on the world economy and macroeconomics. Academic title: associate professor (2010). He taught under the Executive MBA Program at the Higher School of Economics (Moscow).
2014: course “Trade policy issues after Russia’s accession to the WTO”, University of Bern and World Trade Institute, Bern (Switzerland).
He took part in panel discussions at the Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation (Moscow). Guest lecturer at the Yale University and Hastings College (USA).
2003: internship at the Industrial Organization Business School (EOI, Escuela de Organizacion Industrial, Madid, Spain) under the Presidential Advanced Training Program for Public Officers of the Russian Federation.
March-April 2003: advanced training at the HSE University, course “Fundamentals in public service in the Russian Federation”. 2003: internship in Spain in EOI Business School, Madrid, under the Presidential Advanced Training Program for Public Officers.
5 monographs, more than 100 scientific publications and articles. One successfully approved PhD thesis under the scientific supervision of O.I. Kalinsky.
The course at Openedu.ru: “Economic theory for non-economic fields of study”.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 7.
Scopus AuthorID: 57214708858; 6504730414.
- Selection of the Optimal Strategy for the Supply of Raw Materials Based on Game Theory, Kalinsky, O.I., Kruzhkova, G.V., Aleksakhin, A.V., Molchanov, G.A.Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies, 2019, 139, стр.
- Results; problems and solutions for Russian ferrous metallurgy, Kalinskiy, O., Steel Times International, 2004, 28(2).
- O.I. Kalinsky “Managing the business reputation of an industrial enterprise as exemplified by metallurgical enterprises”, monograph / O.I. Kalinsky. — Moscow: MISIS Publishing House, 2013. — 87 pages — ISBN 978-5-87623-684-5.
- O.I. Kalinsky “Evaluation and management of the company’s business reputation”, monograph / O.I. Kalinsky. — Moscow: MISIS Publishing House, 2014. — 241 pages — ISBN 978-5-87623-812-2.
- O.I. Kalinsky “Integrated management of the reputation of iron works based on quantitative and qualitative assessment”, monograph / O.I. Kalinsky, S.V. Markov, O.Yu. Mikhaylova. — Moscow: NUST MISIS Publishing House, 2018. — 492 pages — ISBN 978-5-906953-27-8.
- O.I. Kalinsky “Managing the added value of an industrial enterprise with the use of optimization procedures”, monograph / S.V. Markov, O.I. Kalinsky; edited by I.M. Rozhkov. — Moscow: MISIS Publishing House, 2012. — 130 pages — ISBN 978-5-87623-639-5. — Text: electronic. — URL: https://znanium.com/catalog/product/1240315 (last accessed: 04/15/2021). — Access mode: subscription.
- O.I. Kalinsky “Special aspects of the development of industrial enterprises in the conditions of economic digitalization”. Subsection 4.2. Methodological tools for the qualitative assessment of business reputation (goodwill) as exemplified by Russian iron works. Monograph / E.Yu. Sidorova [et al]. — М. : NUST MISIS Publishing House, 2019. — C/ 219 — 281 — 340 pages. ISBN 978-5-907226-04-3.
- O.I. Kalinsky. Macroeconomic models: course of lectures / O.I. Kalinsky, E.N. Nikolaeva. — Moscow: MISIS Publishing House, 2015. — 66 pages — ISBN 978-5-87623-847-4.
- O.I. Kalinsky. Evaluation of the business reputation of an enterprise as the basis for its long-term institutional development. Fundamental and applied issues of effective entrepreneurship: new solutions, projects, hypotheses: materials of the V International Scientific Congress, June
01-02,2017, Moscow, Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation / science editor, doctor of economics, professor A.V. Sharkova. — М.: Dashkov & Co., 2017. — 390 pages — page 219 — 222 (0.19 printed sheet).
- O.I. Kalinsky “Managing the goodwill of metallurgical enterprises with the use of ratings based on the appropriate financial ratios”. Russian Journal of Industrial Economics, No. 3, 2017, pages
215-223(0.56 printed sheet).
- O.I. Kalinsky “Development of a quality method of evaluating the business reputation of an enterprise (as exemplified by metallurgical enterprises)”. Microeconomics. — 2018. — No. 3. — pages
7-13(0.44 printed sheet).
- O.I. Kalinsky “Evaluation of the goodwill of non-public industrial enterprises with the analog method”. Economy and entrepreneurship. — 2017. — No. 12 (part 4)
(89-4).— pages 725 — 733 (0.57 printed sheet).
- MEK-20-1-1, Anastasia Andreevna Grinberg, “Theory, methodology and methods of evaluating the effectiveness of innovative projects on the example of the project “Digital labeling of products” at the enterprise of BAIKAL Company LLC “IDK”, 2022.
- MEK-20-1-1, Kirill Aleksandrovich Yanvarev, 2022.
- BEK-18-3, Andrey Evgenievich Serin, 2022.
- MEK-19-3-3, Elizaveta Mikhaylovna Sokolova, “Strategies and risks of international activities of Russian mining companies on the example of PJSC Uralkali”, 2021.
- MEK-18-2-2, Daria Aleksandrovna Kopyakova, “Modernization of fixed assets as an important direction of industrial production intensification on the example of the deposit processing plant of JSC Sarylakh-Syr’ma”, 2020.
- BEK-16-1, Arina Alekseevna Churikova, “NLMK’s development prospects with reference to the development trends of the global steel products market”, 2020.
- PhD, Maksim Sergeevich Goncharov, “Justification of ways of structural transformation of the coal industry and development of measures for their implementation”, 2020.
- PhD, Olga Aleksandrovna Velikaya, “Transformation of Russian education and formation of the market of educational services as a part of the knowledge economy”, 2019.
- NUST MISIS: World economy and international economic relations, 2000 — present (bachelor’s degree, 7th semester, 108 hours, 3 credits).
- Methodology of scientific cognition (master’s degree),
2000-2012(1st semester, 144 hours, 4 credits).
He is a member of the executive candidate pool under the auspices of Russian President V.V. Putin.
He is the deputy chief editor of the Russian Journal of Industrial Economics.
On February 18, 2014, Oleg was approved as a member of the fifth composition of the Public Chamber of Russia to the order of Russian President V.V. Putin.
Oleg participated in the proceedings of the working groups on improving the investment climate in Russia as part of the National Entrepreneurial Initiative of the Agency of Strategic Initiatives of Promoting New Projects
He is a member of the Public Council under the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation and the Expert Council for the Development of Competition in the Field of Metallurgy of the Federal Antimonopoly Service of the Russian Federation.
He is a member of the Board of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs