Economic globalization, economic growth, foreign investments.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
5.02 — Economics and business.
2004 — present: professor at the Department of Economics, NUST MISIS.
Institute of Economics at the Russian Academy of Sciences — doctor of economics.
Lomonosov Moscow State University — PhD in economics.
2020: State Academic University for the Humanities.
Defense of the PhD thesis (1985) entitled “Capitalistic integration as a factor of economic cycles modification”.
Defense of the doctoral thesis (2004) entitled “National economy in the conditions of globalization and interstate integration. Russia and other CIS countries”.
Number of articles on Scopus — 2.
Scopus AuthorID: 57218589280.
- Foreign investments in the economy of countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States // Issues of statistics. — М., 2001, No. 11. — pp.
- Russia and CIS in the global economy. — М.: Moscow State Humanitarian University, 2005. — 454 p.
- National economy in the conditions of the global economy // Economic theory: origins and prospects. — М.: TEIS, 2006. — 999 p.// pp.
- Economic theory in the conditions of globalization // Materials of the Lomonosov readings of the MSU Faculty of Economics for
2005-2006.Methodology of the science of economics and the method for teaching economic theory. Part 1. Monograph. — М.: Grant Victoria TK, 2006. — 560 p. // pp. 285-293.
- Innovative development of Russia in the conditions of economic globalization // State and market: mechanisms of interaction in the conditions of global instability of economic systems. — SPb: Publishing house of the Saint Petersburg State University of Economics, 2014. — 706 p. // pp.
- Opportunities and conditions for the development of hi-tech sectors of Russia’s processing industries // Production, science and education in Russia: new challenges / Collection of materials of the 3rd international congress “Production, science and education in Russia: new challenges” (PSE-III) / Under the general editorship of S.D. Bodrunov. — SPb: S.Yu. Vitte Institute of New Industrial Development; М., Cultural Revolution, 2017. — 880 с. // pp.
- Conditions for the development of EAEU’s integration complex in the conditions of economic globalization / State and market: mechanisms and institutes of the Eurasian integration in the conditions of the strengthening global hypercompetition: collective monograph / Under the editorship of doctor of economics, professor S.A. Dyatlov, doctor of economics, professor D.Yu. Miropolsky, doctor of economics, professor T.A. Selishcheva. — SPb: Publishing house of the Saint Petersburg State University of Economics, 2017. — 709 p. // pp.
- Gnostic bases of the economic globalization process // Century of globalization. Studies of modern global processes. — М, 2018. — No. 2. — pp.
- Digital economy and manufacturing sector 4.0. Conditions and opportunities for Russia // Production, science and education in Russia: technological revolutions and socio-economic transformations. Collection of materials for the 5th International Congress (PSE-V) / Under the general editorship of S.D. Bodrunov. — М. S.Yu. Vitte Institute of New Industrial Development, 2019. — 480 p. // pp.
- Russia’s economic policy in the conditions of global instability and risks // Production, science and education in the age of transformations: Russia in the [de]globalizing world. Collection of materials of the 6th International Congress. S.Yu. Vitte Institute of New Industrial Development; Congress of workers of education, science, culture and engineering (CWES). — Vol. 2 — М.: S.Yu. Vitte Institute of New Industrial Development. — 2020. — 448 p. // pp.