Magnetic nanoparticles, magnetite, gadolinium, ferrites, hybrid nanomaterials, MRI diagnostics, targeted drug delivery, hyperthermia.
Field of knowledge according to the OECD classifier
1.03 (UH, UI, UK); 1.04 (FI, DY); 2.05 (QH, PM, PZ); 2.09 (QE); 2.10 (NS); 2.11 (RA, XQ).
2014 — present: engineer, NUST MISIS.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 1.
Number of articles on Scopus — 1.
ORCID: 0000-0002-1430- 0579.
- Grant, FTP 1.3 of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation “Conducting applied research and development aimed at creating products and technologies” No. 14.607.21.0132.
- Grant of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation as part of the NUST MISIS competitiveness enhancement program among the world’s leading research and educational centers for
- RFBR grant “Development of medicinal agents based on nanostructured multiferroics for hyperthermia and therapy of malignant tumors” Iran_a No.
dated September 09, 2016.
- Grant of the Russian Science Foundation “Technology for creating bioelectronic interfaces for reading signals and controlling neural cells”, No.
Biodistribution and Tumors MRI Contrast Enhancement of Magnetic Nanocubes, Nanoclusters, and Nanorods in Multiple Mice Models, DOI: 10.1155/2018/8264208.
- Patent for invention “Method for coating magnetite nanoparticles with a layer of gold” No. 2620166 dated December 14, 2015 (Ya.O. Tsareva, M.V. Efremova, N.L. Klyachko, A.G. Mazhuga, P.G. Rudakovskaya, A.G. Savchenko.
- Patent for invention “Method for obtaining modified magnetite nanoparticles doped with gadolinium” No. 2738118 dated June 17, 2020 (Ya.O. Tsareva, A.Yu. Petukhova, T.R. Nizamov, V.V. Malkov, K.A. Fedotov, M.A. Abakumov, A.G. Savchenko, I.V. Schetinin).
2019. Conference “Scanning Probe Microscopy for Biological Systems”.
2020. II International Online School-Conference “Scanning Probe Microscopy for Biological Systems” (BioSPM-2020).