Condensed matter physics, magnetic phenomena physics, magnetism physics, materials science, computer modeling, metrology, standardization and certification in the field of magnetic measurements, magnetic materials and systems.
1998: defense of the thesis for the degree of PhD in physics and mathematics majoring in 01.04.07 “Solid state physics” on the topic “Special aspects of the formation of the high-coercive state of alloys based on Fe-Cr-15%Co-3%Mo” (supervisor, consulting professor, PhD in engineering V.I. Sumin).
1994: graduation from the Moscow State Institute of Steel and Alloys (Technological University) in the specialty “physics of metals” and with the qualification of metallurgical engineer.
The formation of two types of high-coercive state nanostructures during the decomposition of a high-temperature alpha-solid solution was revealed, which leads to a number of anomalies in the physical properties of Fe-Cr-Co alloys, both ternary and alloyed with vanadium, molybdenum, tungsten and copper.
Scopus Hirsch Index — 2.
Number of articles on Scopus — 14.
ORCID: 0000-0003-2856- 1427.
Scopus AuthorID: 6701394263.
- Grant of the Analytical Departmental Target Program “Development of the scientific potential of higher education
(2009-2011)”.Projects Nos. 2.1.2 / 4326 and 2.1.2/13856 “Research and modeling of the processes of remagnetization of high-coercive alloys for permanent magnets”. Type of participation — principal investigator.
- Unified Work Order “Creation of functionally directed materials with specified physical and mechanical properties having significantly unbalanced (nano, micro, quasi-crystal and amorphous) structures” 2005-2009.Type of participation — principal investigator.
- RFBR project
ofi “Research of the processes of remagnetization of interacting nanocrystalline single-domain ferromagnetic particles for a promising magnetic hard material”, 2006-2007.Type of participation — investigator.
- State contract dated September 06, 2010 No. 14.740.11.0056, federal target program “Academic, scientific and educational personnel of innovative Russia” for
2009-2013;the theme is “Developing the process of obtaining nanostructured materials for permanent magnets based on alloys of the Sm-Fe-Cu-Cu-zr and Fe-Co-Cr systems with increased performance”, 2010-2012.Type of participation — principal investigator.
- Vvedensky, A.S. Lileev, A.S. Perminov. Experimental methods of physical materials science. Monograph. — М., MISIS Publishing House, 2011, 309 p.
- Magnetic properties of the 15К30Х3МТ alloy under decomposition temperatures /V.I. Sumin, A.S. Perminov, Yu.B. Gelman et al. //FMM, 1996, vol. 81, issue 5, pp.
- Metrological support for tests of magnetic materials. O.I. Boriskin, D.I. Blagoveschensky, N.P. Ezhova, G.A. Nuzhdin, A.S. Perminov. Ferrous Metals, 2017, No. 12, pp.
- Application of high-temperature tests when studying hard-magnetic alloys with the anisotropy of scattered fields. A.S. Perminov, V.I. Sumin, A.S. Lileev, I.V. Cherednikov, V.S. Shubakov. Ferrous Metals, 2007, No. 5, pp.
- Certificate of state registration of PC program No. 2009612954, April 29, 2009. Program of phenomenological simulation of the processes of re-magnetization of highly anisotropic single-axis magnetic materials. A.S. Lileev, B.G. Razumeyko, V.N. Viktorov, A.S. Perminov, A.S. Starikova, E.A. Shuvaeva.A.S. Lileev, V.N. Viktorov, A.S. Perminov, B.G. Razumeyko, A.S. Starikova.
- Program of visualization of the results of phenomenological simulation of the processes of magnetization of highly anizotropic single-axis magnetic materials. Certificate of state registration of PC program No. 2013610413 dated January 09, 2013.
Member of the organizing committee of the XXII (2019), XXI (2017), XX (2015), XIX (2013), XVIII (2011), XVII (2009), XV (2005), XIV (2003) International Conferences on Permanent Magnets.