The Center implements the youth policy of the University in the field of science and involving students in scientific and technical creativity.
Goals of the Center:
- involve students in scientific activity;
- implement modern formats of popularizing scientific and technical creativity;
- supervise Student Science Society of NUST MISIS;
- hold technological contests, hackathons, conferences, seminars and other mass events involving young scientists and project teams;
- improve the University’s support system for youth projects;
- develop partnership with public and state organizations, whose activity is connected to young scientists;
- organize and hold internal contests for students and young scientists;
- figure out and support student initiatives in the field of science and technical creativity;
- participate in the University’s development programs.